- Grade 30, Zinc Plated Finish
- Cold Cap
- Bent Steel Construction
- Closed By Driving The Open End Through The Eye & Peening The End Using A Hammer
- Designed For The Temporary Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & The Attachment Of Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Cold Shut Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined.
Sold By The Foot
- 3/4-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 695-Pound
- Natural color, twisted manila
- UV resistant, low stretch, good abrasion resistance, holds knots firmly
- The strongest natural fiber rope, manila will not melt when it comes in contact with hot wires and has good abrasion resistance
- This rope is used for truck lashing, construction, and farm applications
- Must be stored dry, chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- Longer, wider strap provides 40% more contact area to wall board. Virtually eliminates floating installations.
- Industrial design cam action mechanism insures quiet switch action.
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire to speed installation.
- Unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminates call-backs due to job site breakage.
- Patented built-in wire looper for pre-looping.
- Three way switches feature additional push-in common termination for feed-through tapping.
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire only.
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire.
- 16 in x 21 in x 1 in
- Air Filter
- Case Qty: 12
- Must order in multiples of case quantity for shipping purposes.