Sold By The Foot
- Coil Straight Chain is ideal for guard and barrier chains, animal tie-chains, tailgate and farm equipment
- This chain has a yellow powder coat finish for high visibility
- This chain has a longer link than machine chain
- The safe work load limit for this chain is 520 lbs.
- Do not exceed the working load limit
- Chain measures 2/0 by the foot
- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 3-1/2" overall length
- 11/32" wire diameter requires two 14 x 1-1/2" pan head wood screws not included
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" L x 1/2" W x 2" H
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 2"
- Polypropylene fitting designed for use with flexible pipe
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- Size: 3/4" x 1/2"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/16"-18 x 12"
- CPVC fittings for hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- CPVC fittings are rated at 400 psi at 73 degrees or 100 psi at 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM standard D-2846
- Size: 1/2"
- This hook is for hanging home and industrial products
- 6 per pack
- Holds up to 20 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More