This is Mr. Heater's most popular Portable Propane heater! Lightweight and easy to move, this little heater is great for warming up small spaces. Its 3,800 BTUs will warm up a 100 square feet, which is ideal for a cabin or tent. The base takes up very little space and the handle allows this heater to be easily and rapidly moved. Not only is it easy to carry it's easy to light. Simply push and hold the ignition button and the Piezo sparking system will fire the heater right up. This one step lighting process is designed for consumer ease. Mr. Heater also takes great pride in their safety features and this little heater certainly has some! Its oxygen depletion sensor, or ODS, and the tip-over safety shut off, you can rest assured knowing that Mr. Heater has designed a functional, portable and safe heater for your camping trips!
- 3,800 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- One button ignition on function
- 8in round stand uses little floor space
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Connects directly to one 1 lb. disposable propane cylinder
- Quiet, clean, odor-free operation
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 3,800 Heating Area 100 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Run Time 5.6 hours Electricity Required No Maximum Elevation 7,000 ft. Weight 5.85 lbs. Model MH4B Length 12.00 in. Width 9.75 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
The pump is an on demand pump that stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi or so. When the pressure drops below 60 the pump turns on. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The Stainless Steel Shelter Chimney Cover is the durable and economic choice for chimneys anywhere oil or coal are burned or where wood is the primary source of heat. Stainless is also necessary for applications within 25 miles of a saltwater coast. The outside mounting design provides maximum free air space and better draft while the attractive powder coat finish, helps it stand up to the weather elements. Made with a 24 gauge stainless steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges, 18 gauge expanded stainless steel mesh and 16 gauge stainless steel base and slotted hex head bolts.
- Constructed of 100% 304 stainless steel and built to withstand the toughest conditions
- Using slotted hex head bolts, the unique corner mounting attachment design of a shelter chimney cover provides the securest possible fit to a masonry flue tile
- Seven year limited manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Pumps Up To 3200 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Adjustable Vertical Float Switch Allows For Easy Changes In Operating Cycle To Fit Application
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Reinforced Thermoplastic Construction
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge And Thermoplastic Base
- Will Replace Most Submersible Sumps Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Airless Roller Attachment
- Uses 1/3 less paint than manual rolling
- Makes any airless sprayer more versatile for inside use
- Can be used with any airless paint sprayer
- 20 inch long extension with 9 inch semi-smooth surface roller cover.
- Uses any perforated 9 inch roller cover.
- Made in the USA
Replaces AL205700AJLearn More
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Double locking pawls
- Aluminum double gear and double pawl
- Strong alloy body
- Rugged frame and handle
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Capacity: 8,000 lbs.
- Cable Size: 1/4", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 12'
- Line: Double
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (3)