Refractory Brick. Compatible with most models.
- Pack of 9
- Bricks Priced Individually at $2.60 each - Sold in increments of 9 bricks
Refractory Brick (Pack of 9)
- Fits most wood stove brands
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 5/16" x 12"
The original weatherstrip foam tape. It is designed to compress easily and is almost mistake proof as the tape easily compresses to fill any gap that it is used on.
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 3/16" H x 17' L
- Color: Grey
- Compresses easily to fill tight gaps
- Provides energy savings
- Protects against drafts, rain, snow, dust, and pollen infiltration
- Protects against insect infiltration
- Sound reducer
- Suitable for windows and doors
- No tools necessary for installation
- Short 9-Inch handle
- 4-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber
- Durable construction
Rope Caulk is putty in a roll. It can be applied around the edges of windows to reduce uncontrolled air infiltration and exfiltration, help reduce moisture condensation, and to seal against dust, dirt, and insects. It is installed by simply pressing it into place with your fingers. Easily applied, self adhering, yet easy to remove. Rope caulk is an especially good option for apartment residents. One roll consists of 35 linear feet of caulking cord, which is generally suitable for sealing 2 average-sized windows. The color is gray.
- Seals cracks weather-tight
- Indoor/outdoor use
- For 282, 286 & 287 hinges
- Pack contains 18 screws
- Made of Steel
- Black finish
- Size: #12 x 1-1/4"
- For 1/8" & 1/4" pegboard
- Galvanized finish
- Size: 2"