Home Selects vapor tight fluorescent fixture is engineered for performance down to the smallest detail. The casketed enclosure is designed for damp or wet locations indoors and outdoors. The clear impact-resistant polycarbonate lens can withstand most harsh environments. The low profile makes it ideal for tight areas and low ceilings. This rugged fixture operates 2 lamps and as a standard feature comes with a Light Wave instant start electronic fluorescent ballast. Price is for fixture & does not include lamps.
- Weatherproof fixture
- 2 stainless steel mounting brackets included
- Diffuser secured in position with 10 polycarbonate snap latches
- Diffuser is one piece molded high-impact polycarbonate
- Light wave ballast
- RoHS compliant
- UL listed
- 100-277-volt universal ballast
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
This midsize humidifier offers good looks, compact design and maximum humidification for up to 1100 sq. ft. The digital control panel provides precise humidity monitoring and control. The easy pour-in design makes refilling worry-free.
- 5 Gallon output per day
- Auto humidistat
- 4-speed motor with quiet nighttime setting
- Built-in hygrometer
- Easy pour-in fill method
- 3 Gallon total water capacity
- Uses two patented Super Wicks (part # 1040)
- Accomodates 2-Stage AirCare Filter (part # 1050)
- Dimensions: 17-3/4" L x 9-1/4" D x 13-3/4" H
The pump is an on demand pump that stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi or so. When the pressure drops below 60 the pump turns on. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft. for up to 5 1/2 hours
- 45° heating angle directs radiant heat where it's most needed
- Pushbutton ignition
- Heavy-duty wire guard for safety
- Accidental tip-over switch
- Low oxygen safety shutoff
- Pushbutton off switch
- Single control gas valve
- Easy-grip handle
- Sturdy 8in. dia. compact stand minimizes footprint
- Uses 1-lb. disposable propane cylinder (not included)
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use