Shake, shake, shake, shake your grove thing!
Without a shaker grate, your furnace will lose efficiency. Ash will form up and snuff your flame, but the shaker grate allows you to jostle around your coals or wood. The ash will fall through allowing your fire to burn hotter and help keep your heating costs low.
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
The Superior Pump 1/4 HP Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump offers exceptional power in a small, durable frame. Able to pump 30 Gal. a minute up to 25 ft. of vertical height, this Fully Submersible pump can easily fit inside a 6 in. opening. Designed to drain standing water from any environment, the 91250 is ideal for flooded basements, farm use, draining standing water from swimming pools, fountains, flooded basements, typical residential or commercial water transfer applications, and will pump down to a 1/4 in. The 91250 features a continuous-duty, split capacitor motor for optimal performance.
Thermally protected, the high-efficiency, 3.8 Amp, 1/4 HP motor delivers the power necessary for any tough job. Durable thermoplastic construction ensures this submersible pump can be used time and again without corroding. Water intakes on the side and bottom of the pump allow for continuous pumping with clog-resistant suction. The pump features a 10 ft., replaceable, waterproof power cord and is equipped with a large 1-1/4 in. male iron pipe discharge thread for high capacity pumping. A 3/4 in. garden hose adapter is also included. UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a one-year limited warranty. An optional float switch (sold separately) can be added to allow this model to be used as a sump pump.
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4 in. NPT discharge
- 3/4 in. garden hose adapter included
- 1/4 HP, maximum flow rate is 1800 Gallons Per Hour, 1200 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to 1/8 inch of surface and passes up to 1/8 inch solids
- Submersible reinforced double sealed thermoplastic construction with 10 foot cord
- Large 1-1/4 in. discharge with 3/4 in. garden hose adapter
The Mighty Mule Digital Keypad for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to control access to Mighty Mule or GTO/PRO automatic gate openers (not included). The keypad can be installed wirelessly within 500 ft. of your gate opener control box (not included).
- Black finish complements a variety of exterior decor styles
- Restricts gate access to only residents and invited guests
- Works with mighty mule or gto automatic gate openers (not included)
- Ideal for residential and commercial use
- Can be installed wirelessly up to 500 ft. of a gate-opener control box (not included)
- Easy to program new access codes and remove old codes
- Manages up to 25 unique access codes
- Each code can be set up as a temporary or permanent security access code
- Requires 3 aa batteries (not included) Learn More
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
- Airless Roller Attachment
- Uses 1/3 less paint than manual rolling
- Makes any airless sprayer more versatile for inside use
- Can be used with any airless paint sprayer
- 20 inch long extension with 9 inch semi-smooth surface roller cover.
- Uses any perforated 9 inch roller cover.
- Made in the USA
Replaces AL205700AJLearn More
- Metal construction
- Mechanical controls
- Operable door
- Flame effect operates with and without heat
- 1500 Watts/4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- Realistic flame effect with dimmer
- One year limited warranty
21”w X 23”h X 10.75”d
There's a lot of reasons why cast iron is used in stoves. Not only is it strong, it is an excellent conductor of heat. Cast iron grates support the logs you place in the fire and keep them stable. That way they don't roll around your stove or spread ash everywhere. US Stove cast iron grates are incredibly sturdy and a very easy item to replace.
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)