The Ventamatic tilt fan will provide dependable, lasting performance and is the right choice for both commercial and residential needs. Perfect for drying out water-damaged areas and curing tile or concrete, the Ventamatic tilt fan is also great for patios, workshops, basements and more. Anywhere you need air circulated quickly and easily at a high velocity, the Ventamatic is up to the task.
- Heavy duty, 1/4HP motor generates continuous, powerful air movement
- 2 speeds (2,800 cfm and 4,000 cfm) allows you to select the right amount of air for your conditions
- 4-blades fan assembly powered by a vibration-free, direct drive design, to efficiently maximize motor energy
- Sturdy base with 4" wheels enable the fan to be moved anywhere with ease
- Tough 22-Gauge steel housing for durability
- Non-skid positioning legs provide a stable base
- Fan head can be rotated a full 180 degrees on the base, allowing air to be precisely where it's needed
- Included 8' power cord
- 3.6 Amps
- Dimensions: 12" W x 26" diameter.
- Weight: 44 lbs
- 2-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
- 3500 lbs of lifting power
- 5000 lbs breakaway power to easily release hitch ball
- Full 18” stroke
- Fast action – travels 10” in 30 seconds
- 12V powered operation
- Manual crank over-ride
- Hardened steel gears
- Dual lights for after dark operation