- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 2" overall length
- Working load: 100 lbs.
- 5/16" wire diameter requires two 8 x 1-1/4" pan head wood screws not included
Sold By The Foot
- Constructed of 6 outer strands of 15 – 26 wires per strand
- Has a Fiber Core (FC) for better flexibility
- Bright finish
- Maximum Load: 4,280 lbs.
- Used for Overhead lifting, Towing and Logging applications
- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 2,700 lbs.
Sold By The Foot
- 3/4-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 695-Pound
- Natural color, twisted manila
- UV resistant, low stretch, good abrasion resistance, holds knots firmly
- The strongest natural fiber rope, manila will not melt when it comes in contact with hot wires and has good abrasion resistance
- This rope is used for truck lashing, construction, and farm applications
- Must be stored dry, chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.25"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 1"