High quality 1" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a wide inner race and a 52mm spherical outer race. Greaseable.
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height
The product that started it all, Gorilla Glue, is known for its industrial holding power and versatility, regardless of the substrate. Easily bonds wood, stone, metal, ceramic, foam, glass and more!
- 100% Waterproof - does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- Versatile - ideal for most household fixes, indoors or out
- Temperature Resistant - once dry, Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Sandable, Paintable, Stainable - the invisible glue line makes for easy finishing
Clamp Time 1-2 hours Full Cure 24 hours Open TIme 5-10 minutes Dry Color Light tan
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- Will fit doors from 5/8 inch to 1 3/8 inches thick
- Design is patented
- 2 strike plate screws and 2 knob latch screws included
- Textured black finish on the knob inset.
Product DescriptionMajic Tractor and Implement Enamel is a durable, heavy-duty alkyd enamel specially formulated for excellent adhesion, and resistance to weathering and corrosion. It can be applied with brush or spray and dries quickly to a high gloss finish. Use it on iron, steel, aluminum, and properly primed galvanized metal.
- Use on equipment, implements, tools, etc. where a hard enamel finish is desired
- Speical heavy-duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Can be applied with brush or spray
- Drop forged construction with alloy steel pin
- Hot dip galvanized
- Maximum Load: 13,000 lbs.
- Used to easily joining attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Use only forged steel shackles for load carrying purposes
- For Wood Or Metal Screen & Storm Doors With 1-3/4" Hole Spacing
- For Doors 1-1/4" To 2" Thick
- Use Pan Mach Screws 8-32 x 2-3/8" Not Provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security
- Key Operated Locking Unit With 2 Keys Provided