- Premium grade sash cord
- Cotton-poly blend
- Maximum Load: 52 lbs.
- Used for Clothesline, Industrial, Farm and General home use
- High quality 1 in. insert bearing
- Eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft
- Narrow inner ring and a 52mm spherical outer race
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 3/4"-10 x 36"
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
- Chrome Finish
- Chrome plated brass construction
- Water saving design with push button flow control
- Max 2.5GPM/9.5LPM at 60PSI
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down