it! Ideal for gutters, roofs, pipes, driveways, window trim, fountains, flower pots and more. You've seen the commercial with the bottom of a boat cut out and replaced with a screen door coated with Flex Seal. Consumer Reports tested and confirmed it!
Make a watertight, flexible rubberized coating in seconds with the shake of a can and the push of a button. Flex Seal seals, coats, and protects almost anything.
Flex Seal gets deep into cracks and holes and creates a seal to lock out moisture and air that lasts for years. Use on any surface, Flex Seal is paintable. Even works on a wet surface!
So many applications, you'll want to keep a can in the garage, car RV and boat.
- Variable pressure nozzle allows for light or heavy application.
- Dries to the touch in several hours,
- completely cures overnight.
- 20 ounce can
- 14oz net weight
- Made in USA
UPS Ground or Freight only.Learn More
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $2.99
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1/2 inch. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a permanent, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation. All GREAT STUFF products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than ½ inch
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Interior or exterior use
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Tack free in 6 minutes; Trims in 30 minutes
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- One 12 oz. can = up to 19 tubes of caulk
Sold By the Foot
- 140-Feet length
- Maximum load: 325-Pound
- Black color, solid braid polypropylene
- Soft and pliable, resistant to abrasion, has good retention, low stretch
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
The easy way to coat, seal and protect - just spray it on. Watertight liquid rubber sealant seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. Excellent for gutters, skylights, hoses, window sills, PVC pipes and much more. Flex Seal Brite/Bright/White.
- Spray-on sealant
- Seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture
- Long-lasting, paintable and flexible
- 20 ounce Can 14oz net.weight
- Made in USA
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts