Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 144 Dimensions: 1" x 2"
1 year warrantyLearn More
Dee Zee Sentinel Running Boards - A stylish step for your vehicle. A full length aluminum extrusion covered with UltraBlack Powder coat, is finished off with a stainless steel trim for protective and stylish edge. Molded plastic step pads with Dee Zee's logo and beefy end caps complete the rugged look. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust . Pre-assembled for quick installation Cab Section Only (matching bed section may be available). Custom Fit - some drilling may be required.
- Sentinel Running Boards
- Full-Length Aluminum Extrusion
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Stainless Steel Accent Trim Piece
- Molded Plastic Step Pad For Secure Footing
- Includes Front And Rear End Caps
- Pre-Assembled For Quick Installation
- Cab Length
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Cut coils of type UF-B cable is designed specifically for use as underground feeder cable for direct earth burial in branch circuits, and indoors for wet or corrosive locations. Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, corrosive fumes, chemicals, lubricants, and ground water. It is noncorroding, sunlight-resistant, and will not support combustion.Learn More
The Pacer Pumps 2" Diameter Hose Kit with Threaded Connections P-58-0204 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Threaded Connections, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections
- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
Enjoy a cool and comfortable patio area with a NewAir AF-520 18" outdoor misting fan. Gentle, continuous misting creates the perfect setting on a hot day! You'll love this misting fan.
Large Coverage Area - The NewAir AF-520 18" outdoor misting fan offers enough cooling to cover up to 500 sq. ft. of patio space. Enjoy a refreshing outdoor setting and keep the backyard area comfortable.
Beautiful Finish- This misting fan offers a refined bronze finish to complement outdoor decor perfectly. It's the perfect way to keep your patio area comfortable and looking great at the same time.
3 Speeds- Enjoy custom comfort with the NewAir AF-520 18" outdoor misting fan. 3 speed settings lets you enjoy advanced cooling control, a custom feature for personalized comfort.
Fully Adjustable- This NewAir AF-520 18" outdoor misting fan is fully adjustable. Tilt the fan head in any direction and adjust the height just the way you like it. Target the airflow to the area that needs it most!
- Extended misting to 500 sq. ft.
- Oscillates for widespread cooling
- Tilting head and adjustable height allows for targeted misting
- Push button controls are user-friendly
- Durable construction to weather outdoor elements
Specifications Length (in.) 19.38" Width (in.) 19.38" Height (in.) 55.00" Product Weight 16.00 lbs Product Color Bronze Type Pedestal, Misting Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 54 Watts Diameter 18 inches Amps 0.45 amps Frequency 60 Hz Oscillation Yes Certifications ETL Coverage Area 500 square Feet Product Construction Plactic Adjustable Height Yes Number of Nozzles 3