Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
Replacement draft induced kit for wood and coal furnaces and wood furnaces. Comes with limit control. Part number 11DIKL. This kit comes with these parts included: 80243A, 68618, 83379, 83250, 68231, 80130, 80145, 80129, 80006.Learn More
- 20,000 BTU with Built-In Thermostat
- Dual Fuel for use with Natural Gas or LP Gas
- Includes Wall Bracket and Feet for Floor Mount
- Blower Included
- Built-In Oxygen Depletion Sensor
- Works even during power outage (except blower)
- 99.9% Heating Efficiency
- CSA Certified
Dyna-Glo Delux 125,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a portable and powerful solution for areas as large as 3,100 square feet. Features an included regulator and hose assembly and continuous electronic ignition which allow for swift installation and start-up. Continuously variable heat setting from 70,000 - 125,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Force Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Seetings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 70,000 to 125,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,100 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 19.92
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 70,000 70,000 70,000 Operating Time (hrs) 6 hrs 12 hrs 30 hrs Medium BTU Output 100,000 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) 4.5 9 22.5 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5
When you need heat fast, turn on the NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater. Powerful enough to heat up to 560 square feet, this sturdy steel-bodied heater is perfect for garages, workshops and light industrial environments.
Largest Coverage Area- With a 5600 watt heating capability, the NewAir G56 garage heater can heat large areas up to 560 square feet – making it our most powerful electric garage heater available.
Certified Safety Features- The NewAir G56 is fully certified for electrical safety and features a protected motor and a steel safety grille to guard hands and fingers. Its sophisticated thermal cut-off system ensures the unit turns off if it starts to overheat.
Rugged, Portable Design- Wherever you need extra warmth, the NewAir G56 garage heater is ready to deliver. It sits right on the floor, so finding a place to set it up is easy. The built-in carrying handle with cord storage makes it easy to take along.
Easy-to-Use Temperature Control- The NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater features a reliable single-pole thermostat that automatically maintains the temperature you set. Get all the heat you need just by turning the dial.
- Quickly heats up 560 square feet
- Sturdy steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Easy-to-use thermostat with manual controls
- Certified for electrical safety with overheat protection
- Portable design includes carrying handle and 6-foot cord
Specifications Length (in.) 11.00" Width (in.) 10.50" Height (in.) 14.00" Product Weight 19.65 lbs Product Color Black Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5600 Watts Amps 23.4 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 560 Square Feet Heating Capacity 19,107 BTUs Heating Method Fan-Forced Air Flow 236 CFM Installation Type Plug-In Wall Mountable No Ceiling Mountable No Built- In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Single-Pole Heating Element Construction Stainless Steel Alarm No Certifications UL/CL
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
Great Day’s popular Truck N' Buddy is now available to fit trucks with bed covers. With the Model TNB2001, you can enjoy the convenience of quick and easy access to the truck bed. Also perfect for loading aging pets.
The new TNB2001 design allows the Truck N’ Buddy to mount flush with the outer edge of the tailgate of a truck with a bed cover. The truck bed cover and the tailgate close completely once the Truck N' Buddy is installed and in the folded position.
The maximum weight capacity of the TNB2001 is 300 lb. It is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 14 lbs. and stores compactly out-of-the-way. The Truck N' Buddy folds and unfolds effortlessly in seconds to do the job at hand.
The Truck N' Buddy’s step / seat platform is supported by 1700 lb. test cables and has built-in traction ridges for sure footing. It also features a handy 18” grab-rail to insure safe entry into the vehicle. The Truck N’ Buddy is available in either super-tough black or brilliant chrome powder-coat finish.Learn More
The NewAir G80 fan forced ceiling mount garage heater is ideal for heating commercial and industrial locations. The G80 is a quality fan forced ceiling mounted heater features a grid pattern which ensures even heat distribution of all the discharged heat.
Mounting & Installation- The G80 from the NewAir collection is designed to be mounted flat to the ceiling, it also comes with a mounting bracket. This heater can heat up to 500 square feet with its 2 way switch control and must be connected to properly grounded outlets only.
Heats Up to 500 Square Feet- With an astonishing 17,060 BTUs the NewAir G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet, making it the perfect solution for heating any commercial or industrial location. This heater is a huge winner when it comes to also heating up garages and shops. With the G80 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater you can heat up with ease and enjoy powerful heating when and where you need it the most.
Functionality of the G80- The handy ceiling mount design allows you to position the heater up and out of the way, saving valuable floor space. Have the option of choosing from heat with fan or fan only to suit your needs and personal preferences. In addition to this heater being perfect for your garage, it also comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection.
- Astonishing 17,060 BTUs of heating power
- The G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet
- Comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection
- Ideal for shops, garages, commercial and industrial locations
- 2 Way Switch Control
Specifications Length (in.) 16.00" Width (in.) 16.00" Height (in.) 5.13" Product Weight 18.40 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5000 Watts Coverage Area 500 Square Feet Heater Type Garage Heating Method Fan-Forced Number of Heat Settings 6 Built-In Thermostat No Automatic Temperature Control No Includes Mounting Bracket Yes Construction Stainless Steel Carrying Handler No Ceiling Mountable Yes Wall Mountable Yes Certifications UL/CL
- Pumps Up To 4600 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Stainless Steel, High Performance 3/4 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed for 11” Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”