The 1802g add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 218,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3600 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by green powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 18” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
The 1500 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Overall efficiency: 65%
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 475 lbs.
The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. ShopFan uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. This unit includes the mounting kit as well as a 3' drop tube.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
- Fan weights 241 lbs.
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- No reverse required, The Shop Fan on its lowest setting gently pushes warm air down in the winter without a cooling effect
- Sprayer and selected tips/filters are designed for the type of paints most often used for barn and fence
- Powerful 1 HP induction motor for difficult to spray coatings
- Two 50-ft high pressure hoses, plus a 5-ft whip hose allow for 105-ft of extended pressure hose reach
- 5-ft whip hose and swivel fitting connects to gun for improved flexibility and ease of gun orientation
- Professional spray gun with spare 50 mesh filter
- 415 spray tip minimizes overspray and waste; perfect for Post, Rails, and Crossbuck boards
- 517 spray tip maximizes flow and spray pattern
- Large pneumatic tires for ease of movement on rough, uneven terrain
- 0.44 GPM Airless Sprayer - PS290D
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in and 0.15-in Tips
- (2) 50-ft High Pressure Hoses
- 5-ft Whip Hose
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K
The Escape 1800-I is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Maximum output (seasoned cordwood): 75,000 BTU Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 22 5/8" x 28 3/8" x 26 3/8" Minimum fireplace opening (H x W x D): 23 3/8" x 28 7/8" x 15 3/4" Maximum log length: 20" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 2.4 Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6" Stee thickness (top): 5/16" Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03370.Learn More
The B2350 Wonderluxe is a very unique circulator on the market. It can burn both wood and coal and is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included(i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- EPA Exempt
- Optional ultra quiet blower
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Clearance to combustibles: side- 17", back- 35"
- Optional kits: DR6- draft regulator, B36TK- thermodisc kit for blower
- Not for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 23" BTUs Up to 105,000 Depth w/blower 23.5" Depth w/o blower 19.25" Width 32.25" Height 33.5" Weight 250 lbs.
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 4 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 100 watts of power (0.75 amp, $5 - $7 per month to operate)
- 1 Meter of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
The Vogelzang Heartwood Wood-Burning Heater is a handsome, high-performance cabinet wood stove that efficiently circulates heat within your home. A bimetal thermostat controls combustion for constant-level heat radiation.
Firebrick-lined firebox with cast iron grate accepts 23in. logs. One load burns up to 5 hours. Lift top reveals two burners for fry pan or tea kettle.Features include a large gasketed cast iron 13in. x 11in. feed-door, gasketed cast iron ash-door with spin draft and a large ash tray for easy ash removal. Uses 6in. flue. Safety tested to UL 1482. Optional blower Item# 173605 sold separately.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Lift-top exposes 2 cook lids
- Powder-coat finish for durability
- Firebrick lining for long life
- Bimetal thermostat regulates draft
- Large cast iron door for easy loading
- Separate ash door
- Large ash pan for convenient clean out
- Thermostatically controlled damper for even heat
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 150,000 Blower Included No Thermostat Included Yes Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 5 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 23 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 13 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 24 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 20 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 34 Clearance from Corner (in.) 24 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 32 x 20 x 34