Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
A handy little accessory for your Real Flame Ventless Fireplace Fuel and Gel Fuel Cans. The small, tapered end opens up the cans of fuel. Use the larger end to snu out your flame. The hinged design ensures the snu er plate alway hangs level to the burner.
- Made from powder-coated steel and wood.
- Real Flame fireplaces and gel fuel sold separately
- 13 Inches Long
- 3.5 Inches Wide
- .05 Inches High
The original Tank Top Thermocouple Lead replacement part fits on all of Mr. Heater's top models. It;s high quality copper construction and mild brass fittings make it incredibly durable and versatile. It is 12 and a half inches in length and only weights a pound so this thermocouple is flexible and easy to replace. A vital part of your heating device, this lead prevents unburned propane gas from releasing, saving you money and improving the run time of your heater.
- Replacement for Original Series Mr. Heater Tank Tops models: MH12, MH12C, MH12T, MH12CS, MH12TS, MH24T, MH24TS, MH42T
- Copper Construction
- Milled brass fittings
- Prevents unburned propane release
- 12 1/2 in. length
- Weight: 1 lb.
Use if an accidental nick or cut occurs during a floor heating system installation Pre-cut heat shrink tubing, crimp-on connector and high conductive grounding tape ensure a reliable, moisture proof connection. Contains all the accessories you need to make a repair.Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.99
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- 80 in. between lights
- Ideal for towing application up to 80" wide
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Double-sided red brake lights and amber flashers
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- DOT certified
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 3"
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc Coupler used to connect two plain end sticks of Split 12 In Culvert pipe to create a soil tight joint.
Pole Sander Handle Only For G15350, All Steel Handle Is Lightweight & Strong; Hammer-End Handle Is Fatigue Padded For Improved Grip & Less Hand.
- Lightweight aluminum
- Hammer end-cap
- Pole Sander Handle Only
The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck