Sold By The Foot
- Economical general purpose chain also known as "Proof Coil Chain"
- Welded low carbon steel
- This chain can be used in applications which do not require a high strength to weight ratio
- Electro galvanized finish
- Used for Towing, Pipe hanging, Stump pulling, Tail gates, Load securement, Logging, Agriculture and Guard rails
- Maximum Load Limit: 1,300 lbs.
- Galvanized malleable 90 degree street elbow
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
Rope Caulk is putty in a roll. It can be applied around the edges of windows to reduce uncontrolled air infiltration and exfiltration, help reduce moisture condensation, and to seal against dust, dirt, and insects. It is installed by simply pressing it into place with your fingers. Easily applied, self adhering, yet easy to remove. Rope caulk is an especially good option for apartment residents. One roll consists of 35 linear feet of caulking cord, which is generally suitable for sealing 2 average-sized windows. The color is gray.
- Seals cracks weather-tight
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Used for hanging planters, signs, clotheslines, etc.
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 4-7/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More