Mr. Heater Original Tank Top Thermocouple Lead replacement part.
- Replacement for Original Series Mr. Heater Tank Tops models: MH12, MH12C, MH12T, MH12CS, MH12TS, MH24T, MH24TS, MH42T
- Copper Construction
- Milled brass fittings
- Prevents unburned propane release
- 12 1/2 in. length
- Weight: 1 lb.
- 24 Gauge
- Used to connect two lengths of flue pipe together
- Fixed at 90° angle
This all-purpose utility pan is made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel. Rust resistant properties make it ideal for outdoor use.
- Diameter: 16.25"
- Height: 3.25"
If your deck is old and weathered, all you need to get rid of that dirty gray look is SunnySide Deck Wash. It's easy—no scrubbing, no waiting. Just spray on, rinse off with a hose and in minutes you'll see the gray weathered look disappear. Prepares the surface for continued protection.
- Makes weathered wood look new.
- Removes dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains.
- Use before waterproofing on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood, wood plastic composite decking.
- Use if you need to remove dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains and there is little or no trace of a residual finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the condition and the porosity of the wood.
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 24"
$5.99[description] Learn More
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc Coupler used to connect two plain end sticks of Split 12 In Culvert pipe to create a soil tight joint.