The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck
Campbell Hausfeld mesh filters are used with Campbell Hausfeld airless spray guns. U.S.A.
- Use with Campbell Hausfeld airless spray guns
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
- Blue mirror lenses, glossy black frame
- Anti-scratch coating
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
If your deck is old and weathered, all you need to get rid of that dirty gray look is SunnySide Deck Wash. It's easy—no scrubbing, no waiting. Just spray on, rinse off with a hose and in minutes you'll see the gray weathered look disappear. Prepares the surface for continued protection.
- Makes weathered wood look new.
- Removes dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains.
- Use before waterproofing on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood, wood plastic composite decking.
- Use if you need to remove dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains and there is little or no trace of a residual finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the condition and the porosity of the wood.
Transferring liquids from one container to another can be tricky. Spilling liquid is very common and you end up wasting valuable materials in the process. With your new 21st century battery operated siphon pump, this will never be a problem. These handy machines can easily transfer liquids from up to a 5 gallon container. 21st century battery operated siphon is powered by two D-Cell batteries so you can siphon liquids without worrying about wires! Don't hassle with trying to find a power outlet when you need to siphon. A lot of times, there isn't one around. Use the siphon on your boat, in your aquarium at home, to transfer liquids to your heater, on your bailer, or any other otherwise difficult task. Specific details are as follows:
- Siphon Pump Battery Operated Fits 5 gal. Can.
- Runs on 2 'D' cell batteries.
- Transfers fuel easily from can to heater.
- Note: Not for use with gasoline.
- 15" Suction End.
- 24" Discharge Hose.
So grab your 21st century battery operated siphon pump today and start transferring liquids in an easy and safe manner. Stop hassling with spillage and start doing it the easy way.Learn More
- Female Flare x Female Flare
- Use for gasoline, grease, oil, natural gas, liquid petroleum, refridgeration, air conditioning, compressed air lines.
- Use on flexible copper tubing
- Size: 1/2"