- Used to connect two lengths of flue pipe together
- Adjustable from 0° to 90°
- 24 Gauge
- Single Wall
Transferring liquids from one container to another can be tricky. Spilling liquid is very common and you end up wasting valuable materials in the process. With your new 21st century battery operated siphon pump, this will never be a problem. These handy machines can easily transfer liquids from up to a 5 gallon container. 21st century battery operated siphon is powered by two D-Cell batteries so you can siphon liquids without worrying about wires! Don't hassle with trying to find a power outlet when you need to siphon. A lot of times, there isn't one around. Use the siphon on your boat, in your aquarium at home, to transfer liquids to your heater, on your bailer, or any other otherwise difficult task. Specific details are as follows:
- Siphon Pump Battery Operated Fits 5 gal. Can.
- Runs on 2 'D' cell batteries.
- Transfers fuel easily from can to heater.
- Note: Not for use with gasoline.
- 15" Suction End.
- 24" Discharge Hose.
So grab your 21st century battery operated siphon pump today and start transferring liquids in an easy and safe manner. Stop hassling with spillage and start doing it the easy way.Learn More
- Galvanized malleable reducing coupling
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Connects 2" pipe to 3/4" pipe
500 watt halogen floodlight in bronze. Made of corrosion resistant die cast aluminum for extra long life. Hooded design helps protect fixture from rain and directs light out, not up, for maximum efficiency. Perfect for wall, eave or ground mounting applications. Comes preassembled and prewired for easy installation. 500 watt halogen T-3 bulb included.Learn More
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.
UL Listed and meets OSHA for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight. SJTW Wire, 10A 125V Rated.
- Orange Vinyl Extension Cord
- Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use
- Orange vinyl jacketed
- Resists moisture, abrasion, exposure to sunlight
- Wire type SJTW
- Sleeve packed
- UL listed
- SIZE:16/3 x 10 Ft.
- RATING:10 Amp
- Female Flare x Female Flare
- Use for gasoline, grease, oil, natural gas, liquid petroleum, refridgeration, air conditioning, compressed air lines.
- Use on flexible copper tubing
- Size: 1/2"
This 5" Hammer End Broad Knife has a flexible high carbon steel blade that is hardened, ground and polished to mirror-like finish. The handle has a hammer end to drive unwanted screws and nails. Its lightweight, ergonomic non-slip grip maximizes comfort and provides ease of use. The composite handle adds optimal comfort, strength and durability.
- Flexible high carbon steel blade that is hardened, ground and polished to mirror-like finish
- Handle has hammer end to drive unwanted screws and nails
- Lightweight, ergonomic non-slip grip to maximize comfort and ease of use
- Composite handle for optimal comfort, strength and durability
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More