- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- 5 per pack
- Holds up to 1 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #114, 1"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Grade 43
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Drop Forged Construction
- Requires a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain on the chain
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- 2,600 LB Maximum Load.
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1"