- Designed For Use In Marine, Industrial and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection Is Desired
- Threaded Screw Pin Is For Easy Rigging
- Holds up to 1,590 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 1/2" x 36"
- Used to increase flue pipe size
- Crimped on big end
- 24 Gauge
The PSU 1020 features 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" combination adapters and the most durable check valve flapper in the industry. This is one of the world's most reliable sump pump check valves.
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" combination adapters
- The most durable flapper in the industry
- All stainless steel clamps
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Strong and durable ABS body
- Fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized or DWV Schedule 40 pipe
- Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Max. Operating Pressure: 45 PSI
- Material: ABS (Body), PVC (Adapters) and 301 Stainless Steel (Clamps and Fasteners)
- Application: Sump Pumps
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
- Deluxe High Force Plunger
- Black rubber cup
- Yellow painted wood handle
- Pull out sleeve for positive bowl seal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 13/16" Diameter Handle x 27" L
For multi-surface waterproofing of small projects, Thompson's® WaterSeal® Clear Multi-Surface Waterproofer is also available in a convenient aerosol.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: terra cotta planters, birdhouses, mailbox posts, small exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
- For doors and gates swinging in or out
- Easy operating, handle serves as a pull
- Latches right or left
- May be padlocked
- Satin black finish
- Dimensions: 6 1/8" W x 3 1/2" H