- 18-Inch handle
- 6-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber construction
- Durable construction
Gorilla Wood Glue is the adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla Wood Glue, a PVA glue, offers the benefits of an easy-to use water based adhesive, with the holding power Gorilla is known for...
- Complete Projects Faster - requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, and is fully cured in 24 hours
- Use Indoors or Outdoors - passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance
- Versatile - ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and natural wood composites
- Dries Natural Color - offering a natural bond line
- Easy to Use - it's a non-toxic, water-based, solvent free polyvinyl acetate (PVA). Compliant with FDA standards for indirect food contact
- Easy Clean Up with Water
Open Working Time 10 minutes Clamp Time 20-30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours
- 3 Pack
- Size: 3/4"
- Single Tool Holder
- Galvanized Steel
- Fits 1/8" & 1/4" Perforated Board
- Designed For Securing Various Products To Rectangular Wood & Metal Objects
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 4" x 5"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope