- Solid braided cotton blend with a synthetic core for added strength
- Low stretch
- Works well over pulleys, knots easily
- Won't unravel when cut
- Stronger than cotton clothesline
- Maximum Load: 45 lbs.
- Used for Clothesline, Industrial, Farm and General home use
- 18-Inch handle
- 6-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber construction
- Durable construction
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 3,250 lb. Maximum Load.
- Designed For Securing Various Products To Rectangular Wood & Metal Objects
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 4" x 5"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More