- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 3/4"-10 x 36"
- Chrome Finish
- Chrome plated brass construction
- Water saving design with push button flow control
- Max 2.5GPM/9.5LPM at 60PSI
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
A 100% acrylic elastomeric sealant designed for filling cracks up to 1/2” wide in concrete pavement surfaces.
- Seals Out Moisture
Clean Cracks - Remove dirt and vegetation from cracks with screwdriver, wire brush or other suitable instrument. Flush out crack with water and allow to dry.
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items