A 100% acrylic elastomeric sealant designed for filling cracks up to 1/2” wide in concrete pavement surfaces.
- Seals Out Moisture
Clean Cracks - Remove dirt and vegetation from cracks with screwdriver, wire brush or other suitable instrument. Flush out crack with water and allow to dry.
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Used to connect two lengths of flue pipe together
- Adjustable from 0° to 90°
- 24 Gauge
- Single Wall
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 48"
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
A handy little accessory for your Real Flame Ventless Fireplace Fuel and Gel Fuel Cans. The small, tapered end opens up the cans of fuel. Use the larger end to snu out your flame. The hinged design ensures the snu er plate alway hangs level to the burner.
- Made from powder-coated steel and wood.
- Real Flame fireplaces and gel fuel sold separately
- 13 Inches Long
- 3.5 Inches Wide
- .05 Inches High
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
Goldblatt joint tape holder holds up to 500' rolls and can be clipped on to any belt for easy access while taping drywall joints. Made out of galvanized steel this tool will not corrode over time.
- Holds 500-Feet roll of joint tape
- Galvanized steel
- Quick roll change system
- Handy belt clip
- Tape threads at top of holder for quick inrolling