- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM High: 95,00-13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
Add a second blower to your DAKA furnace with this Twin 550-cfm Blower Kit. If you’re looking to increase the amount of air flowing from your DAKA wood burning furnace then this is the best way. If you have long duct runs in a multi level home with multiple outlets adding this second blower will help get that warm air to those far registers.
Installation is easy. Remove cover plate on back of existing DAKA furnace and mount blower over opening, tying into the power supply of the first blower. Both blowers will then operate off the existing fan control. Kit includes one (1) 550-cfm blower with wiring harness.
NOTE: You may also want to consider a #258 Dual Blower Return Air Filter Box to fit around both blowers (#260 single air filter box does not fit with 2 blowers installed).Learn More
This GPI 1 1/2in. electronic water meter is ideal for almost any water application with no air in the system, including batching, blending or monitoring. Meter should be sized to desired flow rate, not desired pipe size. U.S.A.Learn More
- Powerful Instant Heat – High performance fan
- Safe & Economical
- Auto Shut-off if power is interrupted or flame is extinguished
- Quality construction – rugged steel body, heavy-duty motor and operating components
- Easy to use – fill with fuel, plug into approved power source and enjoy
- Value Added Features – Unmatched quality and performance design
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA approved
The Pleasant Hearth Sheridan Infrared Mobile Fireplace is ideal for homes, condominiums, lofts, apartments, and seasonal rooms. This unit has a 5200 BTU Infrared heater that quickly heats up to 1000 sq. ft. without drying the air. Comes fully assembled, just install the optional casters and plug it in!
- Comes fully assembled - Just Plug it in!
- Compact size is perfect for smaller spaces
- 5200 BTU heater warms up to 1000 sq. ft.
- 3 levels of flame brightness and 5 levels of heat
- No venting, no plumbing
- Operates with or without heater
The 2421 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 1,000 - 1,600 BTU Range 31,388 - 94,163 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 27" Weight 172 lbs Width 26" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 35.75" Height 28.25"