This large cast iron stove is a wonderful alternative way to heat your home. This eye-appealing design will fit in any home and help add to that rustic feel. This stove in incredibly versatile with both heating and cooking abilities. Designed for your home, this wood-burning stove is unobtrusive and fits well into any floor plan. It has two lift out cook lids that make cooking easy and a two piece safety handle that can allow a cooler. It has a built in damper to better control the fire's temperature. Live like the pioneers did with this high quality wood burning stove.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 1,000 - 1,600 BTU Range 31,388 - 94,163 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 27" Width 26" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 35.75" Height 28.25"
Replacement Circuit Board, part number 80507. Replaces part number 80496. For units: 6039, 6039hf, 6039i.
The circuit board is an integral part of any computerized component. This circuit board fits several different units, making it incredibly versatile, common, and most importantly, affordable. Keep the fire going with a brand new circuit board.Learn More
These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More
- AirFlow: Low - 10100(low) to 18000(high)
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CA
Dimensions: 20"H x 13.6"W x 7.3" DLearn More
The Mighty Mule automatic gate opener allows you to activate residential and rural driveway gates by remote control. The FM200 gate opener kit is designed for single swing gates up to 12 ft., or weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Requires an automotive or marine-type battery and weatherproof case (not included)
- Includes one remote entry transmitter and AC transformer for charging battery
- Easily transform this unit to a solar gate opener by using the solar panel charging kit (FM121 or FM123, not included)
- Customize your automatic gate opener with Mighty Mule Accessories: automatic gate lock, extra entry transmitters, and more
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
This 175,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for any task you throw at it. With jobsite ready dual powder coated tubular steel handles, pneumatic rubber tires, and a split upper shell designed for maintenance, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Equipped with high output fully enclosed motors and large glove friendly controls, you cannot go wrong. There's no need to remove a glove to change a setting, now you can keep your hands inside your gloves. Heating up to 4,200 square feet is no problem for this bad boy, it's controlled by a factory installed thermostat. Equipped with a high limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions, you can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires. It is tough, durable, adaptable and reliable, a lot like the people who use it. Mr. Heater is known for their quality and this heater is a great example of said quality.
- 175,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 4,250 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 10 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- Thermostat for temperature control
- 13.4 gallon fuel tank
- Flow (GPH) - 9,000
- Max. PSI - 44
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc) - 127
- Engine Speed (RPM) - 3,600
- Suction Port (in.) - 2
- Discharge Port (in.) - 2
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) - 25
- Max. Total Head (ft.) - 100
- Self-Priming - Yes
- Solid Handling (in.) - 1/8
- Pump Housing - Glass-filled polyester
- Check Valve - EPDM rubber
- Seals - EPDM
- Impellers - Glass-filled polyester
- Volute - Glass-filled polyester
- Max. Fluid Temp. (deg.) - 200
- Start Type - Recoil
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) - 0.52
- Run Time - 45min. - 1hr.
- Low Oil Shutdown - No
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) - 21 x 17 x 15
- Manufacturer Warranty - NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
- hip Weight - 44.0 lbs
It is a great feeling to home and curl up around a toasty fire to enjoy some peace and quiet and the comfort a fire brings. And how wonderful would it be to keep your barn or warehouse warm all winter, making those long, hard days of work just a little bit more tolerable? With the Pleasant Hearth compact vent-free gas stove you can do just that! This gas stove has an updated yet rustic feel and a rich black finish. And thanks to the vent-free construction of this gas stove it can be used almost anywhere. The Pleasant Hearth compact vent-free gas stove allows you the option to burn either liquid propane or natural gas and due to its compact design it will make a great addition to any space it is displayed in. When you are enjoying the warmth and beauty this gas stove from Pleasant Hearth brings, you will be glad you made this wonderful investment.
Product features are as follows:
- Dual Fuel Technology (LP or NG), 20,000 BTU/hr. Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- Classic Black Decor with Arch Screen Front
- Electronic Spark Ignition
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- 99.9% Efficiency
- No Electricity Required
- No Outside Venting Required
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor, Overheat Safety Switch
- Optional Blower, #PBAR-2427, Available Separately
- Assembly Dimensions: 23.50" W x 12.99" D x 25.47" H
- Check your local codes regarding vent free products
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty