- Powerful Instant Heat – High performance fan
- Safe & Economical
- Auto Shut-off if power is interrupted or flame is extinguished
- Quality construction – rugged steel body, heavy-duty motor and operating components
- Easy to use – fill with fuel, plug into approved power source and enjoy
- Value Added Features – Unmatched quality and performance design
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA approved
The Mighty Mule automatic gate opener allows you to activate residential and rural driveway gates by remote control. The FM200 gate opener kit is designed for single swing gates up to 12 ft., or weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Requires an automotive or marine-type battery and weatherproof case (not included)
- Includes one remote entry transmitter and AC transformer for charging battery
- Easily transform this unit to a solar gate opener by using the solar panel charging kit (FM121 or FM123, not included)
- Customize your automatic gate opener with Mighty Mule Accessories: automatic gate lock, extra entry transmitters, and more
Add a second blower to your DAKA furnace with this Twin 550-cfm Blower Kit. If you’re looking to increase the amount of air flowing from your DAKA wood burning furnace then this is the best way. If you have long duct runs in a multi level home with multiple outlets adding this second blower will help get that warm air to those far registers.
Installation is easy. Remove cover plate on back of existing DAKA furnace and mount blower over opening, tying into the power supply of the first blower. Both blowers will then operate off the existing fan control. Kit includes one (1) 550-cfm blower with wiring harness.
NOTE: You may also want to consider a #258 Dual Blower Return Air Filter Box to fit around both blowers (#260 single air filter box does not fit with 2 blowers installed).Learn More
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 13# SE1-1/2AL PE C 2" 1 1750 13# SE2CL PE E 2" 2 3450 13# SE2EL PE F 2" 5 3450 13# SE2FL PE H 2" 3 3450 13# SE2HL PE I 2" 7.5 3450 13# SE2IL PE J 2" 5 3450 13# SE2JL PE L 3" 5 3450 15# SE3LL PE
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- If you are planning to use the fan you must locate the heater near an electrical outlet. The fan does require electricity if you want to use it.
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Easy to read room temperature display
- 23.5" w x 24"h x 8" d
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Mounted with cast iron pedestal with solid 3/4" diameter 316 stainless steel shaft.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curves A & B are 1750 RPM; C, D, E, & F are 3450 RPM. Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 20# PCE2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 1 20# PCE2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 20# PCE2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 20# PCE2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 20# PCE2EL CSS F 3" 5 21# PCE2FL CSS
- Dimensions: 30" W x 24" D x 72" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 4 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish