Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 6'
- Amps: .4
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
- 4-Position Rotary Dial for Heat Settings, On/Off, and Fan Only
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Fan-Forced Circulation
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Durable Metal Housing
- Carry Handle
- Power Indicator Light
- Powerful and Compact
- 6' Long Cord
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 1300/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Product Dimensions 10.25" L x5.75" W x 14.75" H Pallet Qty. 110
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
Infrared heaters are able to safely and evenly heat your home! The air in the room will pass through the high efficiency filter that removes the dust and dirt from the air, before entering the heater. Making the air coming from the heater safe for you and your family to breathe in!
- Supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 square feet
- Infrared quartz heat
- Safe, moist healthy heat
- Engineered dark oak finish
- Indoor use only
- Oscillating louvers
- Digital thermostat & 9 hour adjustable timer
- No assembly required
- Plugs into any standard 120 V outlet
- 1500 W, 5200 BTU/h
- Remote control included (2 AAA batteries included)
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $69.99
Don't heat your entire home when you only use part of it. Portable infrared heating allows you to establish zone-heating in your home by efficiently heating only those rooms you want to, when you want to. Utilize multiple units where and when you choose in those rooms you use most often. Heating only the rooms you use, when you use them, can help in reducing your overall energy consumption.
The infrared heating technology provides natural heat like the sun without UV radiation. It provides efficient, even heat distribution. The infrared quartz element produces soft, natural warmth without changing humidity or oxygen levels.
The powerful multi-speed fan propels existing room air into strong cooling fan. The multi-speed fan offers year round adjustable comfort.
- Two heat settings: 1000W/1500W
- Three infrared quartz elements
- Heats a large room - up to 6800 cu. ft.
- Overheat and tip over safety shutoff
- Cool touch exterior cabinet
- Non-combustible heating elements
- Powerful fan only mode
- LED ambient temperature display
- Simple knob controls
- Manual thermostat control system
- Lifetime washable filter
- Requires a standard 3-prong, 120v AC/15 Amp household outlet
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 10-1/8" W x 20-7/8" H x 11-5/8" D
500 watt halogen floodlight in bronze. Made of corrosion resistant die cast aluminum for extra long life. Hooded design helps protect fixture from rain and directs light out, not up, for maximum efficiency. Perfect for wall, eave or ground mounting applications. Comes preassembled and prewired for easy installation. 500 watt halogen T-3 bulb included.Learn More
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 1"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 1.5"
When the weather turns cold a heater can come in handy. Our oscillating parabolic heater is great for the bedroom, workplace, chicken coop and everything in between. It has two heat settings: low produces 450 watts and high will crank out 900 watts. It also comes standard with a timer and tip-over safety device and for further comfort you can adjust the tilting angle. The heater turns like a fan to ensure a equal spread of the heat so hot air isn't blowing in one direction. Maintain your desired temperature in the fall and winter with this parabolic heater. A quality heater can make a invaluable difference in the quality of the workplace, and this heater is certainly a workplace-oriented heater.
- 450/900 Watt
- Wide oscillating angle and adjustable tilting angle
- Can be use with or without oscillation
- Two heat settings
- Tip-over safety device
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz
Shaker grates are pretty important. They help your coal burn properly and they keep the ash contained. This replacement coal grate is made from sturdy cast iron and measures 27 in. x 6-1/2 in. x 14-1/2 in. Designed to fit several units, this shaker grate is common and popular.
Shaker grate for Wondercoal circulators, part number 40101. For units: 2727, 2827, 2847, 2927, 2937, 3027, B2827, and B2350.Learn More
Replacement Exhaust Blower, part number: 80473. For units: 5500M, 5500XLT, 5510, 5700, 6037, 6039, 6041, 6039HF, 6041HF, 6041I, and 6039I.
Exhaust blowers are important aspects to any US Stove product. Unfortunately, though, sometime they wear out. Using the right replacement parts is key, however, to ensure continued quality. This replacement blower is designed with the same quality as the original, and will keep your US Stove going.Learn More