The latest evolution in powerful and portable heat is here! BIG Buddy from Enerco/Mr. Heater now takes portable heat to another level --- 18,000 BTU/HR with the capacity to heat up to 400 square feet of space for up to 220 hours (on low position).
- Ergonomic Easy-Carry Handle
- Low Oxygen Shutoff Pilot Safety System For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Blower Fan Power On/Off Switch
- Uses optional A/C Adapter Or 4 D-Cell Batteries To Power Blower Fan
- Large 4-Position Heat Level Control Knob With Built-In Piezo Starter
- ntegrated Hot Air Blower Venting System
- Attached Swing-Open Doors with Swivel-Out Mount For Easy Cylinder Installation
- Porcelain Coated Reflector For Extended Life
- Dual Ceramic Burner Tiles With Shock Absorbing Floating Insulation
- High-Temperature Coated Safety Wire Guard
- Non-Skid Surface Pads For Extra Stability
- Key Shaped Rear Mounting Holes For Wall Mounting
- Built-In Tip Over Shutoff Switch
- CSA Certified For Indoor & Outdoor Use
Sold By The Foot
- 3/16-Inch-1/4-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 840-Pound
- Orange vinyl coated galvanized cable
- Cable constructed of 7 outer strands of 19 wires per strand
- Good strength, good flexibility, medium abrasion resistance
- Used in garage doors, winches, and tie down applications
- Not intended for use in aircraft controls
Sold By The Foot
- This item is not intended for aircraft use
- Cable is 1 by 7 galvanized, green vinyl coated and measures 1/16" - by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this item is 100 lbs.
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- 4’ Fluorescent Shoplight, with premium, commercial grade, electronic ballast
- Works with all 4’ T-12 and T-8 rapid start lamps, not included
- For optimal performance, use F32T8 lamps. Meets Federal E-Pact standards for energy conservation.
- Electronic ballast provides instant-on, flicker free start up and exceptional cold weather performance
- Includes convenient on/off pull chain
- 4’ long x 5” wide, fully assembled with 5’, 120 volt, power cord and grounded plug.
- Includes mounting chain and S hooks
- Ideal for Garages, Basements, Barns, Work Areas, Storage Sheds and more.
- UL and CUL listed, 1 year limited warranty
- Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
- Swivel Out Regulator for easy fuel connection
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Heats up to 200 sq. ft.
- Connects directly to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
- CSA certified
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 6'
- Amps: .4