- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
AirFoxx 1/2 HP 500 CFM All Purpose WorkShop Blower / Spot Cooler: DB0500A
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Width: 11
- Length: 15
- Height: 15
- Color: Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 500
- Horse Power: 1/2
- Power Cord Length: 10'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 4
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 4"
- Sound Rating dB: 45
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch For Automatic Or Manual Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 13” - Off Level @ 7”
The Pacer Pumps 1-1/2" Diameter Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers P-58-0202 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections