Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, this 175,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. With jobsite ready dual powder coated tubular steel handles, pneumatic rubber tires, and a split upper shell designed for maintenance, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Equipped with high output fully enclosed motors and large glove friendly controls, you cannot go wrong. Heating up to 4,200 square feet and controlled by a factory installed thermostat, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. Equipped with a high limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions, you can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 175,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 4,250 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 10 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- Thermostat for temperature control
- 13.4 gallon fuel tank
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM High: 95,00-13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
- Powerful Instant Heat – High performance fan
- Safe & Economical
- Auto Shut-off if power is interrupted or flame is extinguished
- Quality construction – rugged steel body, heavy-duty motor and operating components
- Easy to use – fill with fuel, plug into approved power source and enjoy
- Value Added Features – Unmatched quality and performance design
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA approved
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
This GPI 1 1/2in. electronic water meter is ideal for almost any water application with no air in the system, including batching, blending or monitoring. Meter should be sized to desired flow rate, not desired pipe size. U.S.A.Learn More