- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 5400 and 7800
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- UL/cUL listed
Regular Price: $279.99
Special Price: $269.99
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 36" H
- Fully adjustable shelf
- Two total shelves including bottom shelf
- 3 point lock
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
The Econo-Ag Pump is the original thermoplastic selfpriming centrifugal pump for agriculture with the highest flow of any comparable plastic pump on the market
- Housing, volute and impeller: glass-reinforced polyester
- Rubber parts: EPDM
- Shaft seal: stainless steel with carbon and ceramic faces, EPDM fitted
- Internal fasteners: stainless steel
- External fasteners: plated steel
- Maximum working pressure: to 50 psi
- Maximum flow: to 195 GPM
- 2", 5.5 HP engine driven pump
- Consult Factory for optional 'PROTEK' Engine Protection System