- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
The Dyna-Glo Delux 170,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. The Comfort Control Thermostat and Dual BTU Technology conserves fuel and makes maintaining thermal comfort effortless. Digital Diagnostics ensures the 135,000 or 170,000 BTU's will always be ready to heat an area of 4,000 square feet for 10 to 13 hours. 10" Flat-Free wheels mean no flats, no down time.
- Dual Heat Technology
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics
- 10" Flat-Free Wheels
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Front and Rear Lift Handles w/ Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Type Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 170,000 (HIGH) / 135,000 (LOW) Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank size (gal.) 13 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 (HIGH) / 13 (LOW) Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 4,000 Length (in.) 47.40 Width (in.) 23.10 Height (in.) 33.50 Weight (lbs.) 60.20
These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 5400 and 7800
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- UL/cUL listed
The Econo-Ag Pump is the original thermoplastic selfpriming centrifugal pump for agriculture with the highest flow of any comparable plastic pump on the market
- Housing, volute and impeller: glass-reinforced polyester
- Rubber parts: EPDM
- Shaft seal: stainless steel with carbon and ceramic faces, EPDM fitted
- Internal fasteners: stainless steel
- External fasteners: plated steel
- Maximum working pressure: to 50 psi
- Maximum flow: to 195 GPM
- 2", 5.5 HP engine driven pump
- Consult Factory for optional 'PROTEK' Engine Protection System