The Luma Comfort EC220W Evaporative Cooler goes wherever it's needed to bring instant cooling to areas up to 650 square feet. As the largest and most powerful model in the Luma Comfort evaporative cooler line, this heavy-duty unit draws air from outside and uses a powerful blower to push it through 3 water saturated, rigid cooling pads located on 3 different sides of the cooler. As it cools your air, the EC220W also filters out airborne particles and increases employee productivity, all by using up to 80% less energy than an air conditioner.
Constructed of UV-protected ABS plastic, the Luma Comfort is designed for durability and will not corrode or crack. To operate the EC220W, add water to the large, 10.6 gallon water tank or connect the unit directly to a garden hose, spigot or direct water line.
Additional features include a powerful 220 watt motor, automatic air louvers and 1650 CFM of cooling.
- Color: White/gray
- Dimensions: 27.4” x 17.2” x 41.3”
- Weight: 41.9 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 220W
- Coverage Area: Up to 650 square feet
- Tank Size: 10.6 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 68
- Airflow: 1650 CFM
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cools larger areas up to 650 sq. ft.
- Economical & eco-friendly means of cooling
- Uses much less electricity than an AC
- Uses high-efficiency cooling pads
- Air vents on 3 sides of the unit for more cooling
- Powerful blower design with widespread oscillation
- Connects to a standard garden hose
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- Simple assembly with no tools required
- Powerful Instant Heat – High performance fan
- Safe & Economical
- Auto Shut-off if power is interrupted or flame is extinguished
- Quality construction – rugged steel body, heavy-duty motor and operating components
- Easy to use – fill with fuel, plug into approved power source and enjoy
- Value Added Features – Unmatched quality and performance design
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA approved
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
Here’s the most revolutionary, most useful truck accessory to come along in decades---a combination step platform and seat that spans the entire width of the tailgate of any size pickup truck. The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy basically reinvents the tailgate and genuinely adds a whole new dimension of usefulness and convenience to a pickup truck. No more straining to climb into the bed of your truck---walk into it as if walking up steps. No more searching for a seat at a job site or in the outdoors---if you’ve got your truck, you’ve got a seat.
For those who make a living with their trucks, the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy saves time and labor dollars, provides quick and easy access to tool boxes and materials, provides a comfortable work seat, eliminates accidents---literally transforming a truck into a mobile work station. The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy stows compactly on the tailgate and never interferes with storing and hauling cargo in the truck bed. For campers and “tailgators”, the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy is awesome! No need for taking up valuable space with camp chairs---just drop the tailgate and have a seat! Squeeze your pickup into a tight spot and get cooking!
The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy is constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs only 29 lbs. ; is finished in super-tough black powder-coat enamel or brilliant chrome finish. It attaches quickly and easily with 14 metal screws and provides two handy grab-rails to insure safe entrance and exit. The platform is supported by two cables two industrial cables giving the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy an overall distributed weight limit of 400 lbs. UPS shippable.Learn More
These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More
The 2421 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 1,000 - 1,600 BTU Range 31,388 - 94,163 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 27" Weight 172 lbs Width 26" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 35.75" Height 28.25"
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
Attractive, high gable-styled roof and a 62" wall height make the Arlington a perfect place to store lawn tools, garden equipment and other seasonal items. A baked-on enamel finish assures a quality storage solution year after year.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Easy to assemble
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number AR108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 80 1/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D