- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 5400 and 7800
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- UL/cUL listed
Do not install in a attic smaller that 1800 sq feet
- This model can be installed in an attic smaller than 1800 square feet as long as the required exhaust Net Free Area (NFA) available in the attic is maintained. This can be difficult to achieve in smaller attics. The CX30BD-2SPD requires a minimum of 10 sq. ft. of NFA.
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
Attractive, high gable-styled roof and a 62" wall height make the Arlington a perfect place to store lawn tools, garden equipment and other seasonal items. A baked-on enamel finish assures a quality storage solution year after year.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Easy to assemble
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number AR108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 80 1/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 24" Blade Diameter
- 4100 CFM
- 33 Inches Wide
- 15 Inches Deep
- 35 Inches High
- 28-1/2" x 28-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
The only UL Listed Heat Reclaimer on the market, the Magic Heat will reclaim up to 30% of lost heat from your heating appliance and distribute it into your home. Designed for use with all types of gas heating equipment with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350º, skin temperatures of 250º.
- Fits 6 inch, 7 inch and 8 inch flue diameter crimp up configuration
- Plugs into any Standard 110V household outlet
- BTU output variable: 8,000 minimum / 30,000 maximum
- Thermostat Control Mode: On at 120 degrees / Off at 90 degrees / Run continuously
- Built in soot scraper allows user to maximize heat transfer
- Made in the USA!
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height MH-6G 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-7G 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-8G 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches
The Infinity towel warmer is made of stainless steel and features a beautiful brushed-metal finish. This model has ten sleek bars, from which you can hang your towels or bathrobe for a cozy, luxurious experience every day. Step out of the shower or bath every day and wrap yourself in freshly-warmed towels. The minimalist, Zen-inspired design of the Infinity towel warmer is perfect for creating a tranquil spa-like environment in your home’s bathroom. The clean-line design of this towel warmer is not only functional, but it looks great, too.
- 120 Volts
- 150 Watts
- cULus Listed
- Wall Mounted
- On/Off Switch
- Programmable Timer
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Easy to Install
- Heats Quickly and Evenly
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 24/7 Installation Support and Lifetime Technical Support
- 23-5/8 Inches Wide
- 32 Inches High
- 4-3/4 Inches Deep
High quality three stage planetary gearing ensure this is one of the quietest and smoothest winches on the market. The silky smooth performance and the full load holding brake make it the perfect solution for high spec applications.
- 0.3 inch x 48 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Mounting plate
- Mounting hardware
- 3/8 hook
- ATV remote available
- Power in and Power out
- High Torque 1.95hp Motor
- H D Waterproof Contactors
- Full Steel Planetary Gearing
- Mount Plate as Standard
- Full Load Holding Break
- Can fit tow ball mount
Specifications Rated Line Pull 4500 lbs (2041 kg) Motor 12V : 1.95 hp / 1.37 kw Gearing 172:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 1.8" x 3.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.3" x 48' L Mounting Pattern 5.1" x 3.8" Dimensions 14.2" x 5" x 6.5" Weight 29 lbs
Our economical, Storage Locker gives you convenient and ample space for storing recycling material, frequently used lawn and garden tools, firewood and much more. Four wide shelves are ideal for storing a tool box or garden hose. The two-foot depth lets you place the Storage Locker on a backyard deck or in any hard-to-fit location.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Core-backed doors
- Includes four wide shelves and tool rack
Model Number CL72 Nominal Size 7' x 2' Storage Area 15 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 83 7/8" W x 25 1/2" D x 81" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 50 1/4" W x 69" H Foundation Size 86 5/8" W x 28 1/4" D