ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
Attractive, high gable-styled roof and a 62" wall height make the Arlington a perfect place to store lawn tools, garden equipment and other seasonal items. A baked-on enamel finish assures a quality storage solution year after year.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Easy to assemble
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number AR108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 80 1/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
High quality three stage planetary gearing ensure this is one of the quietest and smoothest winches on the market. The silky smooth performance and the full load holding brake make it the perfect solution for high spec applications.
- 0.3 inch x 48 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Mounting plate
- Mounting hardware
- 3/8 hook
- ATV remote available
- Power in and Power out
- High Torque 1.95hp Motor
- H D Waterproof Contactors
- Full Steel Planetary Gearing
- Mount Plate as Standard
- Full Load Holding Break
- Can fit tow ball mount
Specifications Rated Line Pull 4500 lbs (2041 kg) Motor 12V : 1.95 hp / 1.37 kw Gearing 172:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 1.8" x 3.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.3" x 48' L Mounting Pattern 5.1" x 3.8" Dimensions 14.2" x 5" x 6.5" Weight 29 lbs
Medium Duty, Single Gate Automatic Opener Kit, Opens Gates Up To 16' Long & Up To 550 LBS, AC Or Solar Compatible, Includes Opener, Entry Transmitter, Mounting Hardware, 12V Transformer, Control Box, Installation Instructions & Video, Adjustable Automatic Closing 0 To 120 Seconds & Adjustable Obstruction Sensing, 12V Battery Back Up For Power Failure, Battery Not Included.Learn More
Our economical, Storage Locker gives you convenient and ample space for storing recycling material, frequently used lawn and garden tools, firewood and much more. Four wide shelves are ideal for storing a tool box or garden hose. The two-foot depth lets you place the Storage Locker on a backyard deck or in any hard-to-fit location.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Core-backed doors
- Includes four wide shelves and tool rack
Model Number CL72 Nominal Size 7' x 2' Storage Area 15 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 83 7/8" W x 25 1/2" D x 81" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 50 1/4" W x 69" H Foundation Size 86 5/8" W x 28 1/4" D
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Mounted with cast iron pedestal with solid 3/4" diameter 316 stainless steel shaft.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curves A & B are 1750 RPM; C, D, E, & F are 3450 RPM. Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 20# PCE2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 1 20# PCE2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 20# PCE2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 20# PCE2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 20# PCE2EL CSS F 3" 5 21# PCE2FL CSS
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
The D6228-2 fiberglass extension ladder has non-conductive rails making this ladder ideal for working near electricity. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, the D6228-2 is durable and long lasting. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance on the job. The TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant and the side rails are interlocking. The dual action feet are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The base and fly sections separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-5/8in Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with internal rail guides on bottom of fly section securely connect rails
- External guides at top of base section securely interlock rails
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Combination Rail Shield Bracket and Shoe with SHU-LOK® and Slip-Resistant Pad
- Molded Rung Braces on bottom step for increased durability
- Mar-Resistant Molded End Caps
Dee Zee Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (1999-2012) Stainless Steel Board with Black Trim NXt Running Boards DZ16303$292.97
Dee Zee NXt Running Board Steps - The NXt step is designed for today's trucks. A universal board combined with custom fit brackets (sold separately) fit all listed applications. . The lightweight aluminum board features protective accent trim. Slip resistant raised rubber grommets on step area give a sure step every time. NXt Running Boards are available in 3 distinct: Black powder coat board with black powder coat trim, Black powder coat board with UltraShine trim, stainless steel board with black powder coat trim. Custom fit bracket kit required (sold separately).
- NXt Running Boards
- Lightweight Aluminum Powder Coat Frame
- Widened 6" Step Area
- Slip Resistant Grommets On Step Area
- Regular Cab: 51"
- Extended Cab: 73"
- Crew Cab: 86"
- Mounting Braces Not Included
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty