ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
Attractive, high gable-styled roof and a 62" wall height make the Arlington a perfect place to store lawn tools, garden equipment and other seasonal items. A baked-on enamel finish assures a quality storage solution year after year.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Easy to assemble
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number AR108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 80 1/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
Warm towels are a luxury that most anyone would enjoy. Of course, experiencing dryer-fresh towels isn’t something that most people do everyday—it’s not convenient enough. That’s why WarmlyYours is proud to offer the Barcelona towel warmer. This model features a durable, long-lasting stainless steel construction with eight horizontal bars, but what’s best of all is it is freestanding—you won’t have to deal with mounting it on a wall. The plug-in Barcelona towel warmer provides you with warm towels whenever you want them.Because this model is freestanding, it’s somewhat more convenient than our other models that are wall-mounted. This means that you can keep it in any room you want, and if at any time you want the towel warmer somewhere else – for example, in your bedroom to warm up blankets before going to sleep—it’s easy to move it around your home.Because all you have to do with this model is plug it in, you can do so before you get in the shower and have warm towels waiting for you when you’re finished. You deserve the comfort and luxury of having warm towels whenever you want them—choose the Barcelona electric towel warmer from WarmlyYours.
- 120 Volts
- 150 Watts
- 8-Bar Design
- 5 foot Plug In Line Cord
- UL Listed Safe
- Free Standing
- On/Off Switch
- Brushed Stainless Stell
- No Installation Required
- Heats Quickley and Evenly
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 24 Inches Wide
- 36 Inches High
This economical garden shed is perfect for your yard essentials, gardening tools and more. This simple and efficiently designed shed is attractive whether free-standing or against a wall. Roll your wheelbarrow inside with ease through its large swing-out doors and stand up tall with its high ceiling.
- Break-resistant glazed wall panels
- Steel parts are made of durable, electro-galvanized steel
- Locking handle for storage security
- Includes floor frame, four wide shelves and tool hanger rack
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number GS83 Nominal Size 8' x 3' Storage Area 23 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 94 1/8" W x 35 3/16" D x 64 7/16" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 50 1/4" W x 59 3/4" H Foundation Size 96 5/8" W x 37 15/16" D
Dee Zee Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (1999-2012) Stainless Steel Board with Black Trim NXt Running Boards DZ16303$292.97
Dee Zee NXt Running Board Steps - The NXt step is designed for today's trucks. A universal board combined with custom fit brackets (sold separately) fit all listed applications. . The lightweight aluminum board features protective accent trim. Slip resistant raised rubber grommets on step area give a sure step every time. NXt Running Boards are available in 3 distinct: Black powder coat board with black powder coat trim, Black powder coat board with UltraShine trim, stainless steel board with black powder coat trim. Custom fit bracket kit required (sold separately).
- NXt Running Boards
- Lightweight Aluminum Powder Coat Frame
- Widened 6" Step Area
- Slip Resistant Grommets On Step Area
- Regular Cab: 51"
- Extended Cab: 73"
- Crew Cab: 86"
- Mounting Braces Not Included
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
One glance of the Studio towel warmer shows that it’s modern, high-quality, luxurious and stylish. However, there’s more than meets the eye with this upscale accessory. The WarmlyYours Studio electric towel warmer can be turned on and off — even when you’re not at home — using the Belkin WeMo Switch. This technological control integrates with the WeMo app on your mobile device so that you can control your towel warmer from anywhere. Towel warmers can’t get much more convenient than that! Users just need to make sure that their mobile devices are running Android 4.0 or higher or iOS 5 or higher.
Furthermore, the Studio towel warmer exudes style with a polished stainless finish and six sleek rails. Mount it to a wall in your bathroom, plug it in, and get ready to experience ultimate luxury.
- Flawless polished stainless finish
- Ideal for drying small towels
- Plugs into a 120-volt outlet (cord is 5 feet)
- Wall mounted (brackets included)
- On/Off Switch built in (bottom right)
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Silent and efficient (80 watts of energy consumption, 0.7 amps)
- Backed up by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Specifications Cord Length 5 ft Available In Plug-in Model Finish Polished Stainless Steel Product Weight 5 lbs Product Dimensions 21.25" W x 27.5" H x 4.4" D Shipping Weight 6 lbs Shipping Dimensions 22" W x 28.5" H x 2.2" D
- HDG Steel - hot dipped galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Small foot print (4’ x 2’) is perfect for small spaces - designed for apartment /condo balcony / patio
- Swing door opening with left or right opening for easy entry and exit
- Appealing two tone plus aesthetics
- Decorative trim
- Ornamental hinges and gab le décor
- Attractive painted hardware
- Embossed gables
- Built in base and floor helps keep items dry and secure
Model Number DSM42 Nominal Size 4' x 2' Storage Area 10.5 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 49.1" W x 30.9" D x 90.5" H Wall Height 71.3" Door Opening 29.3" W x 69" H
The D6228-2 fiberglass extension ladder has non-conductive rails making this ladder ideal for working near electricity. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, the D6228-2 is durable and long lasting. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance on the job. The TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant and the side rails are interlocking. The dual action feet are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The base and fly sections separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-5/8in Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with internal rail guides on bottom of fly section securely connect rails
- External guides at top of base section securely interlock rails
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Combination Rail Shield Bracket and Shoe with SHU-LOK® and Slip-Resistant Pad
- Molded Rung Braces on bottom step for increased durability
- Mar-Resistant Molded End Caps