Big Ass Lights bring brilliant, energy-efficient illumination to personal spaces like garages, workshops, boathouses and more. The Garage Light transforms lighting in smaller commercial or industrial shops as well. The high-quality LED fixture provides performance, efficiency and brilliance that's unmatched by typical fluorescent and metal halide fixtures. The Garage Light is housed in a single piece of anodized, extruded aluminum, which provides superior heat dissipation and impact resistance. Complete with a full seven-year warranty, the Garage Light is the last light you’ll ever need.
- Complete seven-year manufacturer product warranty in the US and Canada
- Patent-pending lumen maintenance tray protects LEDs and allows for easy cleaning of dirt and debris
- Heavy-duty anodized, extruded aluminum construction
- Single piece aluminum housing for improved heat dissipation
- Maintains 70 percent of initial lumen output for up to 150,000 hours
- Integrated adjustable occupancy sensor to maximize energy savings and life
The Garage Light occupancy sensor is a low-profile device that integrates with the LED fixture. The sensor’s lens offers 360-degrees of monitoring to automatically turn the light on when people are present and off when a space is vacant. A timed delay for turning the light off once a space is empty can be adjusted from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. The sensor also can be adjusted for varying light-level activation thresholds during daylight hours.
Occupancy Sensor Features:
- Low-profile device fully integrated with the Garage Light fixture
- Adjustable timed delay for turning fixture off ranging from 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- Lens provides 360-degrees of monitoring coverage
- Lighting level feature allows for adjustable triggering during daylight hours
Specifications Weight 16 lbs. Power Input 120V Dimming Not available Reliability L70 predicted to exceed 150,000 hours at 25°C (77°F) Environment Suitable for dry and damp interior environments Construction Extruded anodized aluminum housing (single piece) Maintenance Hinged door access to power supply Ambient Operating Temperature -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F) Warranty 7-year complete fixture manufacturer warranty in the US and Canada Certifications Certified by TUV SUD to UL1598 and CSA C22.2 No.250.0 High Bay LED Series 13,000 lumen model Wattage 122 Efficacy 114 lumens/watt Color Temperature 5000K Typical CRI 70+ Lumen Maintenance Tray Diffuse only Cord Length 10 ft. Mounting Hardware S Hooks
Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model E 1 1/2" 2 16# SE1-1/2EL HYC F 2" 3 16# SE2FL HYC H 2" 3 16# SE2HL HYC I 2" 5 16# SE2IL HYC J 2" 5 16# SE2JL HYC L 3" 5 16# SE3LL HYC
Best selling item! Handsome pillars with curved supports create an understated elegance in any room. Available in Mahogany, White and Blackwash. The Vivid Flame Electric Firebox plugs into any standard outlet for convenient set up. The features include remote control, programmable thermostat, timer function, brightness settings and ultra bright Vivid Flame LED technology.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox and remote control
- 1400 Watt heater, rated over 4700 BTUs per hour
- Assembly Required
The AGDV12 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 11,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 350 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
- Max. Flow 115 gpm/435 lpm
- Max Pressure 93 psi/6.4 bar
- Motor capacity 6-9 gpm/34-38 lpm
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Housing: cast iron or stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4" NPT outlet
- Impeller: Cast Iron models – glass-filled nylon; Stainless Steel models – polypropylene
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic are standard; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard™ silicon carbide
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2" NPT
With up to 30,000 BTU's, state-of-the-art vent free technology with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free stoves are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free stove systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Zero clearance design allows ease of installation almost anywhere. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- Dual Fuel Technology (LP or NG), 30,000 BTU/hr. Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- Classic Black Decor
- Electronic Spark Ignition
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- 99.9% Efficiency
- No Electricity Required
- No Outside Venting Required
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor, Overheat Safety Switch
- Optional Blower, #PBAR-2427, Available Separately
- Assembly Dimensions: 31.93" W x 14.37" D x 28.27" H
- Check your local codes regarding vent free products
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 30" Blade Diameter
- 5500 CFM
- 6.3 Motor AMP
- 34.25" x 34.25" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The NewAir AC-14000H 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner and Heater is our most powerful choice for year-round heating and cooling needs. With 14,000 BTUs of cooling capacity, it's powerful enough to cool down large rooms up to 525 square feet. And when winter comes, just turn on the heat pump for a blast of warm air that will keep you toasty when the temps drop. Featuring commercial-quality construction, this durable and dependable heating and air conditioning unit features a programmable timer and sleep mode, 3 fan speeds and automatic air louvers for optimal air circulation.
More Power- Independently tested for medium to large rooms up to 525 square feet, the AC-14000H 14,000 BTUs air conditioner has enough proven power to keep living rooms, large bedrooms or even light commercial spaces cool.
4-in-1 Appliance- The NewAir AC-14000H functions as an air conditioner, heater, dehumidifier and fan, so you'll save space and money while making sure your room is perfectly comfortable the whole year.
Eco-Saver- Featuring the R-410A refrigerant, the AC-14000H portable ac is safer for the environment and releases no CFCs into the ozone. It also runs more efficiently than traditional refrigerants, so you'll save money, too.
Self-Evaporative System- The AC-14000H uses collected condensation to cool the unit's condenser coils for more energy-efficient operation. It also cuts down the number of times you'll have to empty water from the tank.
Easy Set-up- Designed to be portable, it's easy to set up the AC-14000H air conditioner and heater. The included window kit can be installed anywhere in minutes, and the casters and wheels make it convenient to move where you need it.
- Get heating and cooling where you need it with portable, easy-to-move unit
- Powerful 14,000 BTUs for cooling large rooms up to 525 sq. ft.
- Self-evaporative system so you spend less time emptying water from the reservoir
- 4-in-1 appliance saves you space and money
- Eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant is safer for the environment
- Use the remote or LCD panel to control temperature, timer and sleep mode
Specifications Length (in.) 17.72" Width (in.) 14.37" Height (in.) 32.48" Product Weight 70.50 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Coverage Area 525 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 1420 Watts Amps 12.08 a,m Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 14,000 BTUs Noise Level 51 dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64ºF to 90ºF Heater Yes Number of Fan Speeds 3 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 24 Hour Refrigerant Type R-410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Single Exhaust Pipe Length 59 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters: Yes Air Filter Yes Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes