- 4,500 lumens
- 40 Watts
- 48" in Length
- Perfect for Garages, Utility Rooms, Basements, and Work Areas
Shake, shake, shake, shake your grove thing!
Without a shaker grate, your furnace will lose efficiency. Ash will form up and snuff your flame, but the shaker grate allows you to jostle around your coals or wood. The ash will fall through allowing your fire to burn hotter and help keep your heating costs low.
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
- Pumps Up To 3200 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Adjustable Vertical Float Switch Allows For Easy Changes In Operating Cycle To Fit Application
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Reinforced Thermoplastic Construction
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge And Thermoplastic Base
- Will Replace Most Submersible Sumps Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
Back in the day you had to start your pellet stove with fuel and a match. But it's the 21st century, we've advanced our technology a little bit. This automatic igniter cartridge makes starting up your stove a whole lot easier. Sometimes, however, they wear out due to the extreme heat produced by burning wood pellets. Don't worry, the replacement part is easy to install and is identical to the original part!
For units: 5500M, 5500XLT,5510, 5600, 5700.***This part replaces part number 80481.*** Learn More
This is Mr. Heater's most popular Portable Propane heater! Lightweight and easy to move, this little heater is great for warming up small spaces. Its 3,800 BTUs will warm up a 100 square feet, which is ideal for a cabin or tent. The base takes up very little space and the handle allows this heater to be easily and rapidly moved. Not only is it easy to carry it's easy to light. Simply push and hold the ignition button and the Piezo sparking system will fire the heater right up. This one step lighting process is designed for consumer ease. Mr. Heater also takes great pride in their safety features and this little heater certainly has some! Its oxygen depletion sensor, or ODS, and the tip-over safety shut off, you can rest assured knowing that Mr. Heater has designed a functional, portable and safe heater for your camping trips!
- 3,800 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- One button ignition on function
- 8in round stand uses little floor space
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Connects directly to one 1 lb. disposable propane cylinder
- Quiet, clean, odor-free operation
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 3,800 Heating Area 100 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Run Time 5.6 hours Electricity Required No Maximum Elevation 7,000 ft. Weight 5.85 lbs. Model MH4B Length 12.00 in. Width 9.75 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
Honeywell's 7 Day Programmable Thermostat is yet another option for customizing your thermostat to your schedule. The 7 day Programmable Thermostat let's you program every day and even four program periods per day. The unit applies the same, simple programming logic found in conventional formats with control buttons and a large viewing screen. The result is a very easy-to-use programmable thermostat with intuitive logic that responds to your choices and schedule for optimal comfort and energy savings. The menu-driven programming makes it easy. The large, backlit display shows room temperature, set temperature and current time all at once. Save up to 33 percent on your heating or cooling bill when used as directed.
- Program each day differently — up to four periods per day
- Easy to Use — basic operation keeps programming simple
- Backlit Display — easy to read, even in dimly lit rooms and hallways
- Early Start Function — adjusts the pre-heating/cooling of your home so you are comfortable at your programmed times
- Precise temperature control of ±1 degree F to maximize comfort.
- Display options — degrees C or F temperature — 12 or 24 hour clock
- Compatible with heating and cooling plus heat pump systems
- Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts) and multi-stage heating/cooling systems
This durable steel cargo carrier is a great addition to your vehicle. It fits all standard class III and IV 2 inch receivers, allowing this cargo carrier to be put on almost any vehicle. A hitch pin is included for additional security. Its tubular steel construction makes it durable and strong, and it has layers of powder coat finishing to prevent rust and corrosion. It also has rails on all four sides for maximum security and stability. This quality cargo carrier is made to last. It its incredibly strong and won't succumb to rust and corrosion. It's as versatile as it is durable and makes a great addition to your vehicle's storage capacity. Sturdy and secure, you can comfortable load this carrier up and hit the road.
- Fits all standard Class lll / lV 2" receivers
- Heavy duty tubular steel construction
- Powder coat finish prevents rust and corrosion
- Rail on four sides for maximum security and stability
- Hitch pin and clip included
- Product Dimensions: 53-1/2"(L) x 19-1/2"(W) x 4-3/4"(H)