Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
This sturdy log cart easily moves split wood from one location to another with the ease of it's dolly-like design. The frame is powder coated for long lasting durability. Perfect for anyone who's wood pile is a good walk from the door.
- Large capacity cart holds up to 50 pounds of firewood
- Large 10" hard rubber wheels roll easily indoors and outdoors
- Heavy duty steel construction for years of use
- Weight balanced over wheels for easy handling
- Front support prevents firewood spillage
- Attractive natural iron finish
- Product dimensions: 13.5" L x 16" W x 45" H
- Carton dimensions: 3.75" L x 37.5" W x 15.5" H
- Weight: 42 lbs.
LIQUID FIRE drain line opener provides professional results cleaning drain lines in sinks, tubs, shower stalls, and septic systems. It works faster and more effectively than most other popular cleaners and is more economical because less material is required to do the job.
LIQUID FIRE in a clogged or slow flowing drain reacts instantly creating heat that in no time dissolves clog producing waste. It can actually thaw frozen drain lines.
LIQUID FIRE will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts, and in professionally installed plumbing.
12 packLearn More