The Escape 1400-I is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 1,600
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 1/4"
- Optimum efficiency : 75%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 4.3 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Firebox Dimensions 13 3/4" D x 21" W x 10 7/8" H Firebox Volume (cu. ft.) 1.8 Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 60,000 BTU/h Overall Dimensions 23 5/16" D x 20 5/8" H x 28 3/8" W Minimum fireplace opening 28 7/8" W x 21 3/8" H x 12 3/4" D Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03350.Learn More
The 2200I is a fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your existing fireplace. The 1.2 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to18 inches long. It comes with the hearth surround to fully enclose the existing fireplace.
SPECIFICATIONS DIMENSIONS Up to 69,000 BTU's Depth w/blower: 20 inch Heating: Up to 1,800 sq. ft. Width: 22.25 inch 18" Log Length Height: 21.5 inch BLOWER INCLUDED 6 inch flue collar Air Wash Glass Weight: 296 lbs EPA Certified Flashing: 44" wide X 30.5" Height Fireplace Opening: Min: 29"W X 23"H X 14"D
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
THREE PHASE, 230/460 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL H.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL H1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL D2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL D3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL D5.0C L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL D5.0C
If you are looking to add style and warmth to your living room, bedroom, or any room in your home or cabin the Pleasant Hearth dual fuel gas fireplace will be the perfect, decorative yet functional accent. Its elegant word work and cherry finish will bring a welcoming, inviting feel to your space all while efficiently warming it. This fireplace has the ability to heat a room up to 1100 sq ft and the option of using natural gas or liquid propane making it highly economical. Its state-of-the-art vent free technology makes it a perfect fit for most rooms and since it requires no electricity it can be used almost anywhere. The Pleasant Hearth dual fuel gas fireplace even comes with a remote! Because who wants to get up to change the heat settings when they don't have to? This fireplace is sure to be a beautiful, eye-catching addition to any room in your home.
- Dual Fuel Technology
- 32,000 BTU per Hour
- Heats up to 1,100 square feet
- Rich Cherry Finish
- Dual Burner
- Remote Controlled Thermostat- Adjust your fireplace temperature without having to be near it
- Electronic Spark Ignition- One continuous press of the battery assisted ignited makes ignition easier
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 of every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be deleted
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years through manufacturer
- Optional Blower
Dimensions: 45.88" W x 16.25" D x 44.88" HLearn More
The ClassicFlame PRO traditional builder's box features a traditional logset with a multi-function remote control. Fixed tempered glass panel helps to give the look of a built in fireplace. Total surround flange allows for flush mounting to finished wall surfaces. An integrated junction box comes with the unit for hard-wire applications. The onscreen function indicator lights up when operated, to display temperature, brightness settings, heater function and the electronic timer function. The insert can warm a room up to 400 sq. ft. and can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Includes multi-function remote and wall controlled thermostat
- Fixed tempered glass panel attached at our factory
- Traditional flame effect with log set and pulsating, glowing, ember bed
- Total surround flange – allows for flush mounting to finished wall surface
- Integrated junction box for hard-wire applications
- Operating Costs (based on 10¢ per kWh): Flame Effect = Less than 1¢ per hr - 4400 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr
- Energy Saving LED Flame Effect Technology
- Provides the most “Realistic Flame Effect” in the industry
- 50,000+ hours of output, equal to 5.7 years of continuous use
- LEDs only draw 11.2 watts
- On Screen Function Indicator
- Lights up when operated, disappears when not in use
- Numeric temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5 flame brightness settings
- Heater function activated
- Product Dimensions: 36.0"w x 7.6"d x 24.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 39.4"w x 12.0"d x 29.4"h
- Gross Weight: 73.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 67.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.030
- Product dimensions:36”w x 24”h x 7.65”d
- Mounting dimensions:35”w x 23.75”h x 7.5”d
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1010 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 101.4 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 123 1/2" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" H Door Opening 98 1/4" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 127 1/2" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 6 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 115 watts of power (1.0 amp, $6 - $8 per month to operate)
- 2 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
The Performer is an air tight, plate steel wood stove with a pedestal base and heavy cast iron door, featuring air washed ceramic glass that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire. The Performer is a beautiful stove that will enhance any hearth setting. Here's how it works: The primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites the wood upon start up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3) ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have ignition, or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the woodstove which, in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting the most energy possible out of the wood that you are burning. The air intakes come through the front and bottom of the stove and the draft from the exhaust pipe pulls in the air into the fire chamber.
The Performer meets EPA requirements for Certified wood burning appliances as well as meeting State of Washington regulations for low emissions at 3.89 grams/hour. Features an adjustable high speed (100 CFM) blower, a sturdy pedestal base with large ash drawer for easy ash removal, a BTU rating of 119,000 and is over 75-Percent efficient.
- The Performer wood stove efficiently heats up to 2,200 square feet
- Cast iron feed door with large 17" x 9" ceramic glass window
- Burns up to 12 hours on one fueling
- Made with heavy gauge 3/16-Inch reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Sturdy pedestal base with large ash drawer for easy ash removal
Perfect for erosion control.
- Fabric is needlepunched non woven geotextile made of 100% polypropylene staple fibers, which are needled to form a stable network that retains dimensional stability
- Fabric resists ultraviolet deterioration, rotting, biological degradation, naturally encountered basics and acids.
- Polyproylene is stable within a pH range of 2 to 13.
- 6oz fabric
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. The Pleasant Hearth large stove has been EPA certified with an 85% efficiency rating and 3.6 grams/hr of emissions. Perfect for any space in your home up to 2,200 square feet with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves are made in the USA and include a 5 year limited warranty. Additionally, all Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves feature a brick lined firebox, stainless steel ash lip, chrome spring handles, air wash system, and front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Wood Burning Stove
- Burns 8 to 10 Hours in One Fueling
- Sliding Draft Control
- Rear Heat Shield
- Ceramic Glass Window
- Air Wash System
- Brick Lined Firebox
- Connects to a Standard 6" Chimney
- Variable Speed Blower (Optional)
- WA State Approved
- Made In the USA!
Specifications Fuel Type Seasoned Cord Wood Heat Output 77,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity Up to 20" Average Efficiency 85% Emissions 3.6 grams/hr Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions (in.) 30 1/2" W x 26 1/2" D x 30 7/8" H Weight (lbs.) 324 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty