Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 inch thick. Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts. Delrin wheel is reversible; it can be used either side of frame. Offers sturdy steel frame construction. Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14. Roller is adjustable. Includes nail and lag screw holes. Hardened steel bolt for greater strength.Learn More
- For wood or metal screen, storm doors & other lightweight doors
- Adjusts easily by rotating the tube to increase or decrease door closing power
- Offers smooth, no bounce operation
- Comes with screws
- Aluminum tube and steel rod construction
- Aluminum Finish
- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
This gasket kit will replace your old and worn door seal. This seal kit includes 8 feet of 1/2” black gasket and one tube of original high-temp adhesive.Learn More
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Strongest natural fiber rope
- UV resistant
- Low stretch
- Has good abrasion resistance
- Must be stored dry
- Will not melt on contact with hot wires
- Holds knots firmly
- Chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- Maximum Load: 122 lbs.
- Used for Truck lashing, Construction and Farm