Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch For Automatic Or Manual Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 13” - Off Level @ 7”
Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
The Dyna-Glo 200,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a rock solid, high output heating solution. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 50,000 - 200,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. 2 stage ignition means no accidental firing and the auto safety shut-off ensures when there is no flame, there is no fuel. With very little assembly required and an included hose and regulator assembly, productivity can resume immediately.
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- Inner Windshield
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 50,000 TO 200,00 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 4,700 Length (in.) 15.91 Width (in.) 15.91 Height (in.) 26.18 Weight (lbs.) 13.2 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 50,000 50,000 50,000 Operating Time (hrs) 9 17 43 Medium BTU Output N/A N/A 120,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 18 High BTU Output N/A N/A 200,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 11
Attractive and wonderfully designed, the NewAir AF-520B misting fan is a great addition to any backyard or patio setting. This fan creates a cool and comfortable patio area for family and friends to enjoy. You'll enjoy the gentle, continuous mist this fan emits to keep you feeling cooler on a hot day!
- Durable construction to weather outdoor elements
- Extended misting to 500 sq. ft.
- Oscillates for widespread cooling
- Push button controls are user-friendly
- Tilting head and adjustable height allows for targeted misting
- 18" Oscillating Fan Head - If you love the outdoors but can't stand the heat, then consider adding the NewAir AF-520B misting fan to your outdoor living space. The NewAir AF-520B is designed to provide a cooling mist to widespread areas. Adjust the oscillating fan head vertically to direct airflow and cooling mst where you need it most. This fan is designed to provides loads of outdoor comfort.
- Large Coverage Area - If you're buying a misting fan, you want one with the power to keep you feeling great! The NewAir AF-520B 18" outdoor misting fan offers enough cooling coverage for nearly 500 sq. ft. of patio space. This great feature allows you to enjoy a refreshing outdoor setting and keep the backyard area comfortable.
- Stylish Design - When you add to your outdoor decor, you want something that looks good and complements your lifestyle. This beautifully designed misting fan features a elegant black finish that blends with virtually any decorative style perfectly. This fan is a great way to keep your patio area comfortable and looking great at the same time.
- 3 Speeds - The NewAir AF-520B 18" outdoor misting fan is especially designed to provide advanced cooling control. Choose your own comfort level and enjoy as little or as much misting as you like with this easy to use 3 speed fan. This custom feature allows you to personalize the atmosphere for an ideal result everytime.
- Strong and Durable - This NewAir AF-520B 18" outdoor misting fan is designed for outdoor use. Manufactured using only the best materials and featuring a 3 prong GFCI plug for safe use, this fan is guaranteed to weather outdoor elements and provide reliable and advanced cooling. If you're looking for a dependable, attractive way to cool your outdoor area, then you can't go wrong with the NewAir AF-520B.
Specifications Model AF-520B Product Type Outdoor Misting Fan Dimensions 19.38" x 19.38" x 55.00" Weight 16 lbs Color Black Max Air Flow 2475 CFM Diameter 18" Oscillation Yes Usage Outdoor Certified for Commercial Use No Energy Star Certified No Standard CFM 2475 CFM Fan Style Pedestal Product Construction Plastic Adjustable Tilt Yes Coverage Area 500 sq. ft. Adjustable Height Yes Number of Speeds 3 RPM 1230 Remote Control No Timer No Number of Nozzles 3 Built-in Air Purification System No Plug-in 3 Prong GFCI Plug Cord Length 5' 6"
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
- 20.625 Inches High
- 16.25 Inches Wide
- 16 Inches Deep
** Tank not included!Learn More
The Mighty Mule Horizontal Electric Lock for Mighty Mule and Swing Gate Openers locks and unlocks as the gate (not included) is activated to open and close. This lock provides stability and security on Mighty Mule and GTO gate openers (not included) and is recommended for animal enclosures, high wind areas and gates over 8 ft. L. The lock includes 2 keys for manual release.
- Unlocks and locks automatically when a gate (not included) is activated to open and close
- Compatible with single and dual mighty mule or gto swing gate openers including models fm500, fm502, fm350, 352, gto pro, 2000xl, 2002xl 000, pro-3200, pro-4000 pro4200 and xl models (swing gate opener not included)
- Activated by mighty mule or gto/pro access controls including the entry transmitter fm135, gate opening sensor fm138, digital keypad fm137 and the push-button control fm132 (access controls not included)
- Proper installation of the gate lock provides a secure lock built to withstand up to 2500 lbs. of force
- Provides stability and security
- Wire directly to the gate opener's control box (not included)
- 433-Ih column-mount lock receiver (not included) recommended for use on certain column-mount and post-mount installations
- Includes necessary hardware for normal installations
- Includes 2 keys and a keyed manual release Learn More