- Heavy cast iron CSA approved jet pump complete with pressure tank.
- Capacitor start, copper wound motor with thermal overload protection. Dual voltage motor is factory connected for 115 Volts. Spade connectors enable quick voltage change to 230 Volt service.
- Pressure switch factory preset to 20-40 PSI.
Horsepower: 1/2 HP Volts: 115/230 V Hertz: 60 Hz Phase: Single Phase Thermally protected: Yes RPM: 3450 RPM Flow: Up to 1170 GPH
Regular Price: $3,999.99
Special Price: $2,999.99
THE UPPER AND LOWER YOKES ARE NOT INCLUDED. THE YOKES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. (For purchasing of yokes please call Customer Service at 1-800-561-1752)
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. ShopFan uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- Gently pushes warm air down in winter
- Automatic operation for worry-free basement protection
- 10 Amp battery charger with burnout and battery overcharge
- Solid state circuitry with regulated self-charger
- Pumps up to 1,380 GPH
- 12 Volt high efficiency pump
- Automatic 12 V, DC, solid state control box with complete light, alarm indicators and warning system
- Variable level reliable (low voltage) float switch
- Includes all required fittings, check valves & instructions for easy installation
- Heavy molded plastic battery holding case
- Plumbed in 1-1/2" Sch 40 PVC Pipe
- 1 year limited warranty
Volts: 12 V, DC Amp: 10 Amp Battery Charger Amps Flow: Up to 1,380 GPH Standard Weight: Shipping weight - 18 lbs LBS Overall Dimensions: Carton dimensions: 9.5 x 7.5 x 16.5 in
4H10G07-305 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump, 10 GPM, 2 Wire With Ground, 230V, Franklin NEMA Standard Motor, Tough Carbon Steel Shell, 12 Stage & 1" NPT, 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM, Water To 350', 1 YearLearn More
- 4H10G07-301 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump
- 10 GPM
- 3 Wire With Ground
- Franklin NEMA Standard Motor
- Tough Carbon Steel Shell
- 14 Stage & 1" NPT
- 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM
- Water To 350'
- Requires Control Box Model #127197 True Value # 777-766
- 1 Year Warranty
Designed specifically for commercial, industrial and agricultural applications, the Luma Comfort MF26B 26” Commercial Misting Fan covers 1,000 square feet and can lower ambient air temperatures by as much as 30° - 45°F. This heavy-duty misting system is constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal and is the most powerful model in the Luma Comfort misting fan line.
The MF26B is a high-velocity centrifugal misting system that consists of a powerful water pump and non-clogging misting plate. The large-capacity, self-contained water tank holds up to 4.4 gallons of water at once and lasts up to 5 hours on high speed on one tank fill. The Luma Comfort MF26B Commercial Misting Fan’s fan head also oscillates 90° to cover larger areas at once.
Additional features include 3 fan speeds, adjustable misting flow, integrated carry handles and rolling casters.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17.3” x 26” x 76.6”
- Weight: 89 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 287W
- Fan Head Size: 26”
- Coverage Area: Up to 1,000 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 5 hours on high
- Tank Size: 4.4 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1400/1500/1700
- Noise Level (dB): 68/69/72
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Designed for commercial, agriculture & horticulture applications
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- 5-hour maximum run time