The Dyna-Glo Delux 170,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. The Comfort Control Thermostat and Dual BTU Technology conserves fuel and makes maintaining thermal comfort effortless. Digital Diagnostics ensures the 135,000 or 170,000 BTU's will always be ready to heat an area of 4,000 square feet for 10 to 13 hours. 10" Flat-Free wheels mean no flats, no down time.
- Dual Heat Technology
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics
- 10" Flat-Free Wheels
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Front and Rear Lift Handles w/ Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Type Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 170,000 (HIGH) / 135,000 (LOW) Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank size (gal.) 13 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 (HIGH) / 13 (LOW) Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 4,000 Length (in.) 47.40 Width (in.) 23.10 Height (in.) 33.50 Weight (lbs.) 60.20
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. ShopFan uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. This unit includes the mounting kit as well as a 3' drop tube.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
- Fan weights 241 lbs.
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- No reverse required, The Shop Fan on its lowest setting gently pushes warm air down in the winter without a cooling effect
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 36" H
- Fully adjustable shelf
- Two total shelves including bottom shelf
- 3 point lock
The 1802g add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 218,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3600 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by green powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 18” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model E 1 1/2" 2 16# SE1-1/2EL HYC F 2" 3 16# SE2FL HYC H 2" 3 16# SE2HL HYC I 2" 5 16# SE2IL HYC J 2" 5 16# SE2JL HYC L 3" 5 16# SE3LL HYC
The 1500 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Overall efficiency: 65%
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 475 lbs.
Regular Price: $599.97
Special Price: $539.97
Our high-gambrel roof style Lexington storage building gives you plenty of storage. Give your garage back to your car and organize lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture and much more in the durable Lexington.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Interior height over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number LX1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 5400 and 7800
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- UL/cUL listed
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA