Big Ass Lights bring brilliant, energy-efficient illumination to personal spaces like garages, workshops, boathouses and more. The Garage Light transforms lighting in smaller commercial or industrial shops as well. The high-quality LED fixture provides performance, efficiency and brilliance that's unmatched by typical fluorescent and metal halide fixtures. The Garage Light is housed in a single piece of anodized, extruded aluminum, which provides superior heat dissipation and impact resistance. Complete with a full seven-year warranty, the Garage Light is the last light you’ll ever need.
- Complete seven-year manufacturer product warranty in the US and Canada
- Patent-pending lumen maintenance tray protects LEDs and allows for easy cleaning of dirt and debris
- Heavy-duty anodized, extruded aluminum construction
- Single piece aluminum housing for improved heat dissipation
- Maintains 70 percent of initial lumen output for up to 150,000 hours
- Integrated adjustable occupancy sensor to maximize energy savings and life
The Garage Light occupancy sensor is a low-profile device that integrates with the LED fixture. The sensor’s lens offers 360-degrees of monitoring to automatically turn the light on when people are present and off when a space is vacant. A timed delay for turning the light off once a space is empty can be adjusted from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. The sensor also can be adjusted for varying light-level activation thresholds during daylight hours.
Occupancy Sensor Features:
- Low-profile device fully integrated with the Garage Light fixture
- Adjustable timed delay for turning fixture off ranging from 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- Lens provides 360-degrees of monitoring coverage
- Lighting level feature allows for adjustable triggering during daylight hours
Specifications Weight 16 lbs. Power Input 120V Dimming Not available Reliability L70 predicted to exceed 150,000 hours at 25°C (77°F) Environment Suitable for dry and damp interior environments Construction Extruded anodized aluminum housing (single piece) Maintenance Hinged door access to power supply Ambient Operating Temperature -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F) Warranty 7-year complete fixture manufacturer warranty in the US and Canada Certifications Certified by TUV SUD to UL1598 and CSA C22.2 No.250.0 High Bay LED Series 13,000 lumen model Wattage 122 Efficacy 114 lumens/watt Color Temperature 5000K Typical CRI 70+ Lumen Maintenance Tray Diffuse only Cord Length 10 ft. Mounting Hardware S Hooks
- AirFlow: Low - 10100(low) to 18000(high)
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
This Forced Draft Conversion Kit #253 can be added to our current furnace models #521FB or #621 and many previous models. This is an upgrade to the standard Automatic Damper Control on those models.
Forced Draft has a number of advantages: Improved fire starting, overcoming poor drafting chimney issues along with the added convenience of being able to control the temperature in your living room without having to go to the furnace and adjust the Automatic Damper Control.
This Kit includes (1) 50-cfm draft blower, transformer relay, fan controls, junction box, wall thermostat and necessary wiring (low voltage wiring to wall thermostat not included) and a step by step instruction manual.
- 1-50-cfm Draft Blower with sealed Ball Bearings
- 1-Low Voltage Wall Thermostat by Honeywell
- 1-Junction Box
- 1-Adjustable Fan Control by Honeywell
- Conduit, wiring and connectors
- Step by Step Installation instructions
Beagle and Bird Dog Boxes are made of all aluminum construction. Unlike our competitors, our dog boxes are made starting with a strong aluminum framework of 1" x 1.5" aluminum with open bar spacing on the front and sides. We then add .063 thick diamond plate to finish the top and close the back. The center divider is made from textured aluminum on a welded frame. The door latches are designed so that you can add your own padlock to keep your dogs safe.
This dog box will fit full size trucks, most small pickup trucks, SUV's, and some ATV's.
- Outside Dimensions: 48" wide x 48" deep x 24" tall
- Double Door
- No Floor
- With Divider
The MM350 is the replacement arm for the FM350 kit. This arm works on all types of gates from chain link to vinyl. This arm can handle up to a 550 pound gate and up to a 16 foot gate. It is compatible with all Mighty Mule access controls and accessories, including all remote control transmitters, digital keypad, solar panel, automatic gate lock, gate opening sensor and wireless intercom or keypad.Learn More
If you love your traditional masonry fireplace but absolutely dread having to chop and store wood in order to enjoy a warm fire then the Pleasant Hearth Charleston vent-free gas log set is for you. This lifelike replica of real wood logs offers a stunningly realistic look while alleviating the headache that comes with burning real wood, one of those being cleaning up the messy ashes left behind. The logs feature, what looks to be, real cracking bark from a lovely aged tree. These logs allow you to use either natural gas or liquid propane and feature state-of-the-art vent-free technology granting you permission to use them almost anywhere. The Pleasant Hearth Charleston vent-free gas log set is 24 inches in length making them a great fit for most fireplaces. When you sit back to enjoy a cozy fire, knowing you did so without almost any effort, you will be elated you chose these vent-free gas logs from Pleasant Hearth.
- Dual fuel technology (LP or NG), 30,000 BTU’s, Heats up to 1,000 Square Feet
- Dual Burner - Providing two patterns of realistic flame levels
- Electronic Continuous Spark Ignition – Easy start
- Thermostat Control – Cycles on/off desired temperature
- Oxygen Safety Depletion Sensor
- No Electricity Required
- 99.9% Efficiency
- 6 hand painted concrete logs inspired by nature – gives realistic look
- Included: Decorative Lava Rocks – Adding realistic depth to logs
- Minimum Firebox Size Requirements: 24" Height, 14" Depth, 32" Front Width, 22" Rear Width
- Log Assembly: 24.25" W x 12.94" D x 13.50" H
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Check your local codes regarding vent free products
The Chateau Fireplace features the clean lines and classic styling familiar to stone mantels, realized in wood. In three great finishes, this design is sure to compliment a variety of décor, from classic to contemporary. The hand-painted logset and bright crackling flame add to the realistic look of this Real Flame Gel Fuel Fireplace. Uses 3 - 13oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel. Available in Espresso, White, or Dark Walnut finishes.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, hand painted cast concrete log, and screen kit
- Assembly Required
- Gel fuel sold separately
Place your deck and patio accessories, cushions, garden supplies, pool accessories, sports gear and much more into this appealing chocolate storage chest.
- HDG Steel - hot dipped galvanized steel provides superior corrosion resistance and protects against rot, insects, and extreme weather conditions
- 135 dry gallons (594.6 L) / 21 cu. ft. (0.60 cu. meters) of space is perfect for storing outdoor equipment and supplies
- Built-in floor keeps items dry and secure
- With off-set hinges, lid stays open at any angle for safety and convenience
- Locking system for tamper and theft resistant storage
- Appealing, on-trend aesthetics in Chocolate
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number SMVKCH Storage Area 21.08 sq. ft. Assembled Interior Dimensions 53.8" W x 26.1" D x 26" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 57.4" W x 29.8" D x 28" H Assembled Weight 110 lbs
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
Dee Zee Brite-Tread Running Boards - Get a step up into your vehicle while adding styling and protection. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Raised tread surface provides secure footing as you enter and exit. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your boards strong. Cab Section Only (matching bed section may be available). Custom Fit - some drilling may be required.
- Brite-Tread Running Boards
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Diamond Plate Texture Provides Excellent Footing
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty