- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
This Forced Draft Conversion Kit #253 can be added to our current furnace models #521FB or #621 and many previous models. This is an upgrade to the standard Automatic Damper Control on those models.
Forced Draft has a number of advantages: Improved fire starting, overcoming poor drafting chimney issues along with the added convenience of being able to control the temperature in your living room without having to go to the furnace and adjust the Automatic Damper Control.
This Kit includes (1) 50-cfm draft blower, transformer relay, fan controls, junction box, wall thermostat and necessary wiring (low voltage wiring to wall thermostat not included) and a step by step instruction manual.
- 1-50-cfm Draft Blower with sealed Ball Bearings
- 1-Low Voltage Wall Thermostat by Honeywell
- 1-Junction Box
- 1-Adjustable Fan Control by Honeywell
- Conduit, wiring and connectors
- Step by Step Installation instructions
The Rancher is an all cast iron cooking range that will burn either wood or coal. Its large flare-top with four lift-out cook lids will facilitate several pots and pans at one time. Designed from the stoves of yesteryear, The Rancher is a fully functioning cook stove as well as heating appliance. It's sure to add classic appeal to any room and is perfect for hunting cabins and lodges.
NOTE:Not permitted in WA, OR, UT, or CA.
- Features a cast iron shaker grate and large ash pan for easy ash removal
- Lower spin-draft controls air intake
- 8 in. lift-out cook lids allow for top loading
- Stove will burn either wood or bituminous coal
- Convenient ash door and tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Uses standard round 6 in. stove pipe
- BTU rating: 60,000
- No electricity needed
- Adds a nostalgic look to any home or cabin
- Easy assembly
Specs Adjustable Thermostat No Assembled Depth (in.) 20 in Assembled Width (in.) 24 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Firebox depth (in.) 22" Firebox width (in.) 10" Mount type Freestanding Product Height (in.) 28" Product Width (in.) 24" Area Heated (Sq. Ft.) 1,000v Product Depth (in.) 20
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance. Cast iron pedestal and solid 316 stainless steel shaft.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 24# SE1-1/2AL CSS C 2" 1 1750 24# SE2CL CSS E 2" 2 3450 24# SE2EL CSS F 2" 5 3450 24# SE2FL CSS H 2" 3 3450 24# SE2HL CSS I 2" 7.5 3450 24# SE2IL CSS J 2" 5 3450 24# SE2JL CSS L 3" 5 3450 24# SE3LL CSS
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 9", 12" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Copper
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 9 Inches High
Dee Zee FX Black Running Boards - Molded styling adds protection and a sleek step to your vehicle. Black powder coated aluminum, provides these boards with non-rusting strength. Rounded outside edges and molded plastic flaps, blend into the contours of your vehicle. Cushioned step pads provide secure footing. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your boards strong. Cab Section Only (matching bed section may be available). Custom Fit - some drilling may be required.
- FX Black Running Boards
- Lightweight Extruded Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes End Caps And Front Mud Flap
- Step Pad Provides Secure Footing
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Cab Length
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Inside our Sentry shed your belongings are safe and easy to access with its pad-lockable, swing-open doors. The Sentry's assembly is quicker than some models. It is available in many sizes.
- Faster assembly using "snap-together" Rigid Lock Joint technology
- Can be built in 1 to 3 hours with two people
- Panels "lock" into place for strong, pleasant looking panel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number SY65 Nominal Size 6' x 5' Storage Area 25 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 66" W x 54" D x 71" H Wall Height 65" Door Opening 31" W x 62 3/4" H Foundation Size 68 1/2" W x 56 1/2" D
Dee Zee Nerf Bars - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Dee Zee Universal Steps are available when a custom fit application is not available for your vehicle. Drilling is required into the vehicle frame for mounting. Sturdy hidden bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Molded plastic step pads provide a non-skid stepping area.
- Universal Nerf Bars
- Must Drill to Vehicle Frame For Mounting
- 4" Styles Are Body/Rocker Mounted For Quick Installation
- Powder Coated Steel Braces Resist Rust
- Molded Plastic Step Pads For Secure Footing
- Fit Most Full and Mid-Size Pickups