Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
Safely produces toasty warmth from 6,000 BTU/hr up to a maximum 12,000 BTU/hr to keep you comfortable in the outdoors. Built strong to stand up to rugged outdoor use.
- Camouflage faceplate
- Silent electronic ignition
- 6,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system
- Heavy-duty burner guard
- Sturdy, easy-grip carry handle
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Operates on disposable cylinder or refillable 20 lb. tank using hose adapter (all sold separately)
- Built-in storage space for spare disposable cylinder
- Rugged steel and high-impact, non-rusting plastic construction
The Pleasant Hearth 20 in. Electric Fireplace Logs can be inserted into any fireplace, replacing existing wood grate, gas grate, burner or log set. Easy to install, this unit plugs into any 120 volt outlet to bring you the look, sound and feel of a real fire in a safe and clean alternative.
- Real Wood logs and cast iron grate
- Realistic randomly glowing ember bed
- Quick and easy installation - plugs into any 120 volt outlet
- Height (in.): 14.50
- Width (in.): 20.0
- Depth (in.): 12.0
- Weight (lbs.): 16.60
Dee Zee Front Box Protector - Protects the top edge and inside front wall of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Full style protector.
- Brite-Tread Full Front Box Protector
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protects TheEntire Front Bed Box
- Also Protects The Top Edge Of The Front Box
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
LIQUID FIRE drain line opener provides professional results cleaning drain lines in sinks, tubs, shower stalls, and septic systems. It works faster and more effectively than most other popular cleaners and is more economical because less material is required to do the job.
LIQUID FIRE in a clogged or slow flowing drain reacts instantly creating heat that in no time dissolves clog producing waste. It can actually thaw frozen drain lines.
LIQUID FIRE will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts, and in professionally installed plumbing.
12 packLearn More
The Keypad Mounting Post is designed to mount the Mighty Mule and GTO/PRO Keypads and Intercom/Keypads, as well as other access control devices for your gate automation system. The mounting post is a rust-proof, extruded aluminum construction with a black anodized finish. The post can be surface-mounted or sunk into concrete. Its modular design makes it easy to install and the mounting post can be set to almost any height, depending on the slope of your driveway and the type of vehicle that will be passing through your gate. The Mighty Mule Keypad Mounting Post is a great addition to any property entrance.Learn More
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More