Fireback protects the masonry back wall your fireplace and helps to radiate the heat back into your living space. They work well for both wood and gas logs and enhance the appearance of your fireplace by reflecting light and heat from the fire back into your room. Made from heavy cast iron, these firebacks will provide years of use. This piece features a classic forest scene with a trophy buck and his doe.
- All cast iron construction
- 3D detailed design
- Matte black finish
- Radiates heat into room
- Protects both pre-fab fireboxes and masonry fireplaces
Metal spray gun with 4-in long 100 mesh filter and 413 (.013in) Quadraflow spray tip delivering a 8 inch wide spray pattern through a .013 inch orifice. Excellent for spraying latex, oil-based paints and stains.
- 7/8 inch G-Thread tip fitting accepts most manufacturer`s gun accessories
- Durable alloy construction resists solvent
- Ergonomic design with in-handle filter location
- Length: 8"
- Width: 9.5"
- Height: 2.4"
- Standard Airless Spray Gun - AL2150
For installation in combination with the black pipe kit to the ceiling.
- Telescoping standard shield 38" - 70"L
- 36 self tapping screws
The Pacer Pumps 1-1/2" Diameter Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers P-58-0202 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections
The 6206 Fiberglass 6 ft Step Ladder is ideal for the homeowner or the professional. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, it features a HolsterTop with the Lock-In System to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand. The ladder offers a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders. All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the EDGE® structure. The EDGE bracing system helps protect the rail from damage. Each TRACTION-TRED® step is slip resistant and double riveted. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- HolsterTop with Lock-In System secures tools to increase productivity
- Shoulder bolt and nut on top hinge
- 4 rivets attach top to each front rail
- Double riveted slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- All steps and two rear horizontals are knee-braced
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2