- Chain Repair Lap Link
- For use in connecting low carbon chain of equal or lower working limits
- Can Be Closed By Using A Hammer Or Vise To Squeeze The Open Ends Together,
- Link must be closed before using
- Cold forged rolled steel
- Zinc plated
- Maximum Load Of The Lap Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 400 LB Maximum Load
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Made of steel.
- Size: 1/4" x 36"
Regular Price: $1.49
Special Price: $0.99For heating and cooling. Redirects air for added comfort. For floor and side wall registers. Saves energy. Adjustable from 10" to 14" width. 2 3 4" H. x 3 1 2" D. Strong permanent magnets keep deflector in place. Learn More
- Clear braided w/nylon reinforcement.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 1/4" Inner Diameter x .438" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long