The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
The CW2900 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- Model # : CB00006
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 120
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
- The 32" x 50" faceplate kit is included on this model
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1210 Nominal Size 12' x 10' Storage Area 110 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195.9 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 238 1/2" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98.25" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 242 1/2" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 1,750 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 12 to 32 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- WA State & Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 35,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 1,750 sq. ft. Average Efficiency 85% Log or Pellet Capacity 40 lb. Hopper Capacity Emissions .34 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 24" x 21-3/4" x 30"
Traditional style 39EB500 Series insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed has SpectraFire blue flame effect brightness settings or traditional flame effect options without venting or gas lines. Dual voltage technology allows this unit to be used for 120 or 240 volt applications and the electronics have a memory and can be wired to a switch. A patented front access system allows for easy component maintenance, the panel simply unlocks and flips down to expose all components for complete front serviceability.
- Operable swing doors with sliding mesh screen
- Dual Voltage: 110v or 240v
- Spectra Fire Flame Effect: Blue and Red highlight colors added into the Flame Effect with 5 Flame Brightness settings,a Traditional Flame effect setting, and/or log set illumination with no flames
- 5000 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr, 9500 BTU's = 28¢ per hr
- Electronics have a memory: Can be wired to a light switch. When power is re-supplied, unit will return to the last setting selected, including "Heater on".
- Includes Multi-Function Slim-Line Remote
- Can be operated with manual controls, located inside the unit
- Brick-Look Detail Interior
- Traditional Log-Set with 2 levels of undulating Ember Bed
- 3-Stage Down Lights: On, Off, or Shadow EffectTotal Surround Flange - Both Swing Doors and Fixed Panel allow for flush mounting to drywall or other home finishes
- Integrated junction box for hardwire installations
- Product Dimensions: 38.9"w x 15.6"d x 32.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 43.0"w x 20.0"d x 37.2"h
- Gross Weight: 113.3 lbs.
- Net Weight: 98.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.514
The Beauregard pays homage to timeless tradition, bringing classic style to the modern era. The bookmatched veneer top with inlaid border provides a beautiful yet
sturdy surface for the latest TVs. The vented open center shelf provides the ideal space for media components and side cabinets offer additional storage with adjustable shelves. The signature look of the Beauregard is provided by its beautiful metal scroll work, canted corners, and serpentine base.
- A beautifully designed multi-function media cabinet
- Integrated wire management
- Vented center shelf, perfect for media component storage
- Bookmatch veneer top with inlaid Walnut border
- Canted corners compliment the rounded shape and serpentine base
- Side cabinets feature beautiful metal scroll work and glass doors with adjustable wooden shelves
- Corners and doors open as one piece, allowing for extra storage space
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 21.5"d x 34.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 75.5"w x 24.5"d x 14.0"h
- Gross Weight: 190.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.9 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 14.986
- Antique Caramel Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The Norseman 1500 Warm Air Add-on Furnace works as a primary or supplementary source of heat for your entire home or workshop area. Conserve dollars spent on conventional heating methods using this solid fuel efficient wood/coal furnace. This indoor wood or coal furnace comfortably heats most small to medium homes with an output of 30,000 to 90,000 BTU's. In the event of a power failure, the Norseman will continue to provide heat on a low setting. Norseman furnaces are designed for indoor installation only.
- Adjustable bi-metal thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Heavy duty 7 gauge steel firebox for years of service
- Single 480 CFM blower provides efficient air flow through existing duct work
- Large firebox holds enough fuel for several hours of heating per load
- Large 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 in. feed door for easy loading
- Accepts logs up to 18 in. in length or 100 lbs. of bituminous coal
- Protective smoke curtain prevents smoke from escaping furnace
- Adjustable, cast iron spin draft for additional burn control
- Convenient ash door and large full-length ash tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Includes heavy duty cast iron push-pull grate to ensure complete combustion
- Two raised and tapered heat outlets provide easy connection for 8 in. heat ducts
- Safety tested to UL 391
- BTU rating: 90,000
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 BTU Output 90,000 Blower Included Yes Blower(CFM) 480 Thermostat Included No Igniter No Door Opening 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 20 x 37 Product Height (in.) 40 Product Width (in.) 21.5
The stylish Wyatt media mantel is a focal point to any room. Tiered molding mantel top and beveled base with a reverse breakfront profile. The two side storage cabinets with doors feature brushed nickel hardware open to reveal adjustable wood shelves. Full-length, open center shelf can accommodate a speaker soundbar or other electronic media components. The 28” ClassicFlame electric fireplace features Spectrafire™ blue flame effect technology that can be used with or without heat – leaving you free to enjoy the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- 3-way adjustable concealed euro hinges
- Tiered molding mantel top
- Brushed nickel door pulls for added style
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Integrated wire management
- Full length open center shelf for electronic media components
- Open center shelf can accommodatea speaker soundbar
- Left and right side storage cabinets Adjustable wood shelves
- Open center shelf: 48.25"w x 15.5"d x 7"h
- Left and right side storage cabinets: 10.25"w x 14.5"d x 27"h
- Frame and panel doors
- Beveled base with reverse breakfront design
- Product Dimensions: 58.0"w x 18.0"d x 41.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 62.0"w x 22.0"d x 18.0"h
- Gross Weight: 160.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 134.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 14.208
- Soft Gray White Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRA
Our stylish media mantel will not only add a focal point to any room, but is also capable of heating a room as large as 400 square feet. The 23” contemporary fireplace insert features a crushed glass ember bed and the latest in Spectrafire™ flame effect technology. The Spectrafire™ flames have five brightness settings, which allows for the adjustment of the blue flame effect providing a more real gas burning fire effect. For a more classic, wood burning fire effect, the blue flame can be completely turned off. All of our electric fireplaces can be used with or without heat – leaving you free to enjoy the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- Media Electric Fireplace Set
- Energy Saving LED Technology
- Vent Free,No Hookups Required
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Operates With and Without Heat
- Includes Remote Control (2AAA Batteries Included)
- 1350 Watt Heater, 4600 BTUs Per Hour
- Product Dimensions: 73.0"w x 23.0"d x 35.8"h
- Carton Dimensions: 77.0"w x 27.0"d x 10.3"h
- Gross Weight: 103.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 91.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 12.332
- Espresso Finish
Insert not included! Insert pictured is mfg # CR-48D-TSLearn More