The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
The 30A is a multi-purpose, solid fuel furnace that demonstrates its versatility by providing warm air central duct heating. The dependable model 30A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal and the draft inducer kit is included. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick lined side walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers
- 6" flue collar
- 12" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Comes standard with draft induction
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18", depth: 30", height: 21 1/2"
- Optional hot water coil kit, part number 1124
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,700 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 130 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 161,000 Depth w/blower 46" Depth w/o blower 39" Width 23.25" Height 46.25" Weight 488 lbs.
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The special heat treated planetary gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- Balance Valve
- 5/16 Hook
- Tensioner included
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Rugged and Compact for Long Life
- Meets the requirements of EN 14492.1
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) Max Line Pull 12,500 lbs. (5670 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 100.8 mL/r Gearing 16:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 4" x 10" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Dimensions 25.3" x 10.4" x 9.5"
This stylish media mantel features an integrated sound bar that provides a true sound experience – rich sound from four main speakers, two tweeters, rear facing passive bass ports, and a powered subwoofer concealed by a removable speaker grill. Wirelessly stream audio with Bluetooth® enabled device from anywhere in the room. The Simmons has a distressed Country White finish and features shuttered cabinet doors that open to reveal adjustable wood shelves which surrounds a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Experience rich sound from four main speakers, two tweeters, rear facing passive bass ports, and a powered subwoofer
- Connection plate on back for easy component setup
- Wirelessly stream audio with Bluetooth® from any bluetooth® device from anywhere in the room
- 300 Watt, 6-speaker sound bar with removable speaker grill
- Left and right side storage cabinets with shuttered doors
- Adjustable shelves
- Integrated wire management
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Product Dimensions: 59.5"w x 15.5"d x 31.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 63.0"w x 18.5"d x 13.8"h
- Gross Weight: 132.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 113.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.274
- Country White Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The beveled base of this beautiful mission style media mantel is a perfect fit for any room in the home. The Brookfield is multi-functional and features ample storage for all electronic components. A full length center shelf allows for maximum media storage, while two side cabinets make organization for DVDs, CDs and remotes easy. Each cabinet contains one adjustable shelf to meet specific storage needs. This unit comes in a Premium Oak Finish, complete with mission style hardware.
- Premium Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Open center shelf for media components
- Beveled base
- Side storage concealed by framed glass doors
- Mission style door pulls
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 19.0"d x 34.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 23.0"d x 14.0"h
- Gross Weight: 155.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 138.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 11.926
- Premium Oak Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195.9 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 238 1/2" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98.25" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 242 1/2" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Traditional style 39EB500 Series insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed has SpectraFire blue flame effect brightness settings or traditional flame effect options without venting or gas lines. Dual voltage technology allows this unit to be used for 120 or 240 volt applications and the electronics have a memory and can be wired to a switch. A patented front access system allows for easy component maintenance, the panel simply unlocks and flips down to expose all components for complete front serviceability.
- Operable swing doors with sliding mesh screen
- Dual Voltage: 110v or 240v
- Spectra Fire Flame Effect: Blue and Red highlight colors added into the Flame Effect with 5 Flame Brightness settings,a Traditional Flame effect setting, and/or log set illumination with no flames
- 5000 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr, 9500 BTU's = 28¢ per hr
- Electronics have a memory: Can be wired to a light switch. When power is re-supplied, unit will return to the last setting selected, including "Heater on".
- Includes Multi-Function Slim-Line Remote
- Can be operated with manual controls, located inside the unit
- Brick-Look Detail Interior
- Traditional Log-Set with 2 levels of undulating Ember Bed
- 3-Stage Down Lights: On, Off, or Shadow EffectTotal Surround Flange - Both Swing Doors and Fixed Panel allow for flush mounting to drywall or other home finishes
- Integrated junction box for hardwire installations
- Product Dimensions: 38.9"w x 15.6"d x 32.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 43.0"w x 20.0"d x 37.2"h
- Gross Weight: 113.3 lbs.
- Net Weight: 98.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.514