The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. ShopFan uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. This unit includes the mounting kit as well as a 3' drop tube.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
- Fan weights 241 lbs.
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- No reverse required, The Shop Fan on its lowest setting gently pushes warm air down in the winter without a cooling effect
The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
- Sprayer and selected tips/filters are designed for the type of paints most often used for barn and fence
- Powerful 1 HP induction motor for difficult to spray coatings
- Two 50-ft high pressure hoses, plus a 5-ft whip hose allow for 105-ft of extended pressure hose reach
- 5-ft whip hose and swivel fitting connects to gun for improved flexibility and ease of gun orientation
- Professional spray gun with spare 50 mesh filter
- 415 spray tip minimizes overspray and waste; perfect for Post, Rails, and Crossbuck boards
- 517 spray tip maximizes flow and spray pattern
- Large pneumatic tires for ease of movement on rough, uneven terrain
- 0.44 GPM Airless Sprayer - PS290D
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in and 0.15-in Tips
- (2) 50-ft High Pressure Hoses
- 5-ft Whip Hose
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
- Max. Flow 115 gpm/435 lpm
- Max Pressure 93 psi/6.4 bar
- Motor capacity 6-9 gpm/34-38 lpm
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Housing: cast iron or stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4" NPT outlet
- Impeller: Cast Iron models – glass-filled nylon; Stainless Steel models – polypropylene
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic are standard; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard™ silicon carbide
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2" NPT
Our high-gambrel roof style Lexington storage building gives you plenty of storage. Give your garage back to your car and organize lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture and much more in the durable Lexington.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Interior height over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number LX1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More
The CW2500 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
Specifications: Firebox dimensions 12 3/4" D x 20 3/8"W x 9 5/8"H Maximum log length 20" Door opening dimensions 19" W x 8 1/4"H Type of Door Single, glass with cast iron frame (16 1/2" x 9" Overall Dimensions 28 3/4" W x 22 5/8"H x 8"D USA standard (safety) UL 1482 Maximum output - EPA test wood 57,800 Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 65,000 Type of Fuel Wood Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500 - 1,800 Steel thickness (top) 3/16" Optimum efficiency 76% Recommended chimney diameter 6" Warranty Limited 5 years
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate AC04000: SKU 21013177