Sunnyside 834G1 Denatured Alcohol Solvent 1 Gallon is pure 100% denatured ethyl alcohol. Recommended thinner and cleaner for shellac. Also use as a clean burning fuel for use specifically in alcohol burning appliances.
- High grade fuel for alcohol burning chafing dishes and marine stoves.
- Read label carefully before use.
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
- For use on equipment, Implements, tools, etc., where hard enamel finish is desired.
- Special heavy Duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Made from 100% U.S. Grown Soybeans
- Authorized by the USDA for use in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants
This pipe has spaced slits, so water absorbs through the pipe, and is diverted away within the pipe. Ideal for ground water drainage like French drains or dispersing water from flower beds. To avoid clogging the slits, use this pipe where surrounding soil is coarse and debris is minimal.Learn More
The product that started it all, Gorilla Glue, is known for its industrial holding power and versatility, regardless of the substrate. Easily bonds wood, stone, metal, ceramic, foam, glass and more!
- 100% Waterproof - does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- Versatile - ideal for most household fixes, indoors or out
- Temperature Resistant - once dry, Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Sandable, Paintable, Stainable - the invisible glue line makes for easy finishing
Clamp Time 1-2 hours Full Cure 24 hours Open TIme 5-10 minutes Dry Color Light tan
Product DescriptionMajic Tractor and Implement Enamel is a durable, heavy-duty alkyd enamel specially formulated for excellent adhesion, and resistance to weathering and corrosion. It can be applied with brush or spray and dries quickly to a high gloss finish. Use it on iron, steel, aluminum, and properly primed galvanized metal.
- Use on equipment, implements, tools, etc. where a hard enamel finish is desired
- Speical heavy-duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Can be applied with brush or spray
- Galvanized malleable union
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 2"
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- For doors from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick
- Use pan mach screws 6-32 by 2-1/4 inches not provided
- Aluminum Finish