Sunnyside 834G1 Denatured Alcohol Solvent 1 Gallon is pure 100% denatured ethyl alcohol. Recommended thinner and cleaner for shellac. Also use as a clean burning fuel for use specifically in alcohol burning appliances.
- High grade fuel for alcohol burning chafing dishes and marine stoves.
- Read label carefully before use.
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
- For use on equipment, Implements, tools, etc., where hard enamel finish is desired.
- Special heavy Duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Made from 100% U.S. Grown Soybeans
- Authorized by the USDA for use in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants
- Eccentric locking collar type
- Metal shroud seals
- Self - aligning
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 72"
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- Will fit doors from 5/8 inch to 1 3/8 inches thick
- Design is patented
- 2 strike plate screws and 2 knob latch screws included
- Textured black finish on the knob inset.