- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
AMERICAN BRUSH PAINT ROLLER KIT
- Contains Two 9" Roller Covers
- 5 Wire Roller Frame
- Metal Tray
- 12" Extension Pole
- Paint Paddle
- Drop Cloth
- 1-1/2" Trim Brush
- 2" Foam Brush & 3" Roller Cover With Frame.
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height
- Also known as "Lead Line" or "Derby Rope"
- Resistant to abrasion, Soft and pliable, Has good knot retention, Low stretch
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 180 lbs.
- A favorite rope for equestrians, uses include halter and lead ropes, Farm and Home
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- For doors from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick
- Use pan mach screws 6-32 by 2-1/4 inches not provided
- Aluminum Finish
For wood or metal screen & storm doors with 1-3/4'' hole spacing. Will fit doors up to 2'' thick. Use pan mach screws 8-32 x 2-3/8'' not provided. 1 piece shaft provides firm push button action. Offers anti lockout design. Inside latch has exclusive double lock deadbolt.Learn More
- For use on equipment, Implements, tools, etc., where hard enamel finish is desired.
- Special heavy Duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Made from 100% U.S. Grown Soybeans
- Authorized by the USDA for use in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants