Sold By The Foot
- 5/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 325-Pound
- Red/White color, solid braid polypropylene
- Also known as Lead Line or Derby Rope
- Soft and pliable, resistant to abrasion, has good retention, low stretch
- A favorite of equestrians, uses includes halter and lead ropes and other farm and home applications
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 5,400 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 10 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- 14 per pack
- Size: #214-1/2, 5/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More