- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
- Designed for supporting utility shelves
- Sized to fit standard lumber widths
- Superior strength
- Brackets are angled slightly over 90 degrees to keep items on shelf
- Brackets are punched for #7 wood screws
- 6 screw holes per bracket for extra holding power
- Meets ANSI/BHMA standards - Grade 2
- Boxed loose/without screws
- Not for decorative use
- Fruitwood color finish
- Utility use only - may have surface blemishes
- Size: 8" x 10"
12 decks of promotional playing cards in an attractive color countertop display. Takes up minimal space and offers great margin opportunity - a great impulse item at checkout. Jon Q. Wright has brought out the colorful history of fishing lures with these decks of 54 different playing cards. Each one shows a different notable antique lure from the 1800s to around 1940.Learn More
Duck Brand premium air conditioner insulating seal fits around a window air conditioning unit to seal in climate controlled air, seal out drafts, dust and insects. Place seal on top of the unit and lower window to compress seal for best insulation. High density foam creates a weather-tight seal around the unit to keep out winter drafts and summer humidity. 0.5-Inch thick by 1-3/8-Inch-by-42-Inch wide.Learn More
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Made of steel.
- Size: 1/4" x 36"
- Designed for hanging home and industrial products.
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily.
- 3 per pack
- Holds up to 25 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #8, 2-9/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More