This Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU portable propane radiant cabinet heater is an ideal heating solution. The warm "sun-like" heat coupled with effortless mobility achieves heat that can be targeted wherever it is needed. Designed to hold a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally so the casters do all the work when re-positioning the unit. A built-in oxygen depletion sensor makes this an excellent candidate for well ventilated indoor construction or shop work.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- 3 Plaque Heating System
- Front Safety Grill
- Side Carry Handles
- Locking Casters
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Propane Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 6,000/12,000/18,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 15.75 Width (in.) 14.95 Height (in.) 23.35 Weight (lbs.) 16.8 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 6,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 64.8 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 12,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 32.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 21.6 N/A N/A
Quiet radiator oil heater, Stay cool built-in handle, Convenient cord storage, Automatic dial thermostat, Permanently sealed and never needs refueling, 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement , 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts, 5120 BTU's.
- Quiet radiator oil heater
- Stay cool built-in handle
- Convenient cord storage
- Automatic dial thermostat
- Permanently sealed and never needs refueling
- 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement
- 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts
- 5120 BTU's
- 13.5" X 9.25" X 24.5"
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $69.99
Don't heat your entire home when you only use part of it. Portable infrared heating allows you to establish zone-heating in your home by efficiently heating only those rooms you want to, when you want to. Utilize multiple units where and when you choose in those rooms you use most often. Heating only the rooms you use, when you use them, can help in reducing your overall energy consumption.
The infrared heating technology provides natural heat like the sun without UV radiation. It provides efficient, even heat distribution. The infrared quartz element produces soft, natural warmth without changing humidity or oxygen levels.
The powerful multi-speed fan propels existing room air into strong cooling fan. The multi-speed fan offers year round adjustable comfort.
- Two heat settings: 1000W/1500W
- Three infrared quartz elements
- Heats a large room - up to 6800 cu. ft.
- Overheat and tip over safety shutoff
- Cool touch exterior cabinet
- Non-combustible heating elements
- Powerful fan only mode
- LED ambient temperature display
- Simple knob controls
- Manual thermostat control system
- Lifetime washable filter
- Requires a standard 3-prong, 120v AC/15 Amp household outlet
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 10-1/8" W x 20-7/8" H x 11-5/8" D
Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
- Low Profile Silent Operation Heater
- Dual Wattage: 750/1500 Watts
- 3 Position Rotary Switch (*Off *Low *High)
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Heavy Gauge Heating Element for Silent Even Heating
- Mesh Grill Cover
- Power Indicator Light
- Metal Body
- Stay Cool High Impact End Panels
- Contemporary Design
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Safety Tip Over Cut-Off Switch
- No Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 30.0" L x 6.25" W x 10.75" H
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. The filter box is designed to cover your blowers and easily attach to your HVAC ductwork. It helps improve the efficiency of your furnace and keep the costs of your heating bill low.
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
The US Stove Company makes excellent wood and coal furnaces. They also make great replacement parts.
This wood grate helps keep your wood furnace burning hot and keeps your costs low!
Replacement Stationary wood grate furnace for wood furnace- unit 1400. Part number: 40263. 10" x 10-1/2".Learn More
Shaker Grates help your coal or wood burn hotter and more efficiently. If your shaker grate frame is in need of replacement, however, your shaker grate won't be able to do its job well. This frame fits a variety of models.Shaker Grate frame for wood and coal furnaces, part number 40256. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557, 1557M, 22AF. Learn More
A small, but powerful heater, this 14,000 BTU radiant heater can warm you up in no time. Designed for outdoor use, this heater can run up to 52 hours on a 20 pound propane tank. Great for family outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, and camping trips. Its small, portable design means you can take it anywhere you want to go, a family cookout or tailgating a sports game, this outdoor heater will keep you warm regardless of the location. Mr. Heater understands how customers want safe products, and so they equip all their heaters with safety features. This heater will shut off automatically if it loses its flame, so if the weather turns sour you don't have to worry about catching something on fire. The heater is user-friendly with adjustable heat control and variable BTUs. Enjoy the outdoors even on the cold days with this portable radiant propane heater.
- Variable BTU'S - 8, 12 and 14,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Operates on a 1 lb disposable propane cylinder (not included)
- For Outdoor Use Only
- Operating Time / Hi - up to 1.5 hours (on a 1lb cylinder)
- Operating time on a 20lb tank (as pictured) = 30-52 hours
****TANK NOT INCLUDED****Learn More