- A Bracket Designed For Shelving In Dining, Living, Recreation Rooms, Etc.
- By Adding #153 Swivel Hook, These Brackets Convert To Hangers.
- Sturdy Ornamental Bracket Hangers Are For Hanging Planters, Baskets, Etc.
- Size: 8" x 5-1/2"
Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 inch thick. Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts. Delrin wheel is reversible; it can be used either side of frame. Offers sturdy steel frame construction. Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14. Roller is adjustable. Includes nail and lag screw holes. Hardened steel bolt for greater strength.Learn More
The rugged polyurethane Handle-Keeper holds the Hi-Lift® handle to the upright steel bar, keeping it in place when not in use and eliminating "rattling" during transportation and storage.
The Handle-Keeper easily slips on and off over the Hi-Lift® Top Clamp-Clevis to allow for proper use of the Hi-Lift® Jack. The unique design eliminates the need to remove the Top Clamp-Clevis for putting on or taking off the Handle-Keeper.
*NOTICE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE HANDLE-KEEPER TO BE REMOVED DURING JACK USE TO ALLOW THE HANDLE TO BE PLACED IN THE FULL UPRIGHT POSITION AS STATED IN THE HI-LIFT SAFETY INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
Handle-Keeper Features & Specifications:
- Fits all models of Hi-Lift® brand jacks
- Available in two colors - Black & Red
Replace your 60 watt bulbs with these energy-efficient, 13 watt bulbs that last 5 years per bulb.
- Small, Compact Size
- Eight Pack
- Electronic, Flicker-Free Starting
- Easy Open Store Pack
- 1 CFL Bulb Lasts as Long as 8 Incandescent Bulbs
- Light Output - 825 Lumens
- Energy Used - 13 Watts
- Life - 8000 Hours
Indicates the presence of AC Voltage from 50 - 600 V. Visual (flashing) and audible (beeping) indicators signal presence of voltage. Built-in "safe test" feature assures batteries are operating properly. Compact design fits in shirt pocket. Operates from 1-AAA battery (included).Learn More
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 36"
Sunnyside Boiled Linseed Oil fortifies oil based paints, used to finish wood, furniture and antiques.
- Produces a uniformly tough, elastic & glossy film
- Repels water
- Resists weathering
- Prolongs Coating Life
- Easy To Use,
- Quality finish for fine woods, furniture & antiques
- Read label carefully before use