- Used to reduce flue pipe size
- Crimped on small end
- 24 Gauge
- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe
Featuring heavy-duty nylon construction, the Portable Buddy Carry Bag from Mr. Heater is sturdy enough to carry your portable heater. The bag collapses, which makes storing easy when not in use. This collapsible carry bag features padded shoulder strap for comfortable carrying and a zip closure for security.
- Zippered storage compartment
- Convenient carry strap
- 2 External 1 lb. bottle storage compartments
- Heavy-duty nylon construction
The original Tank Top Thermocouple Lead replacement part fits on all of Mr. Heater's top models. It;s high quality copper construction and mild brass fittings make it incredibly durable and versatile. It is 12 and a half inches in length and only weights a pound so this thermocouple is flexible and easy to replace. A vital part of your heating device, this lead prevents unburned propane gas from releasing, saving you money and improving the run time of your heater.
- Replacement for Original Series Mr. Heater Tank Tops models: MH12, MH12C, MH12T, MH12CS, MH12TS, MH24T, MH24TS, MH42T
- Copper Construction
- Milled brass fittings
- Prevents unburned propane release
- 12 1/2 in. length
- Weight: 1 lb.
The easy way to coat, seal and protect - just spray it on. Watertight liquid rubber sealant seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. Excellent for gutters, skylights, hoses, window sills, PVC pipes and much more. .
- Spray-on sealant
- Seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture
- Long-lasting, paintable and flexible
- 20 ounce Can 14oz net.weight
- Made in USA
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
- 24 Gauge
- Used to connect two lengths of flue pipe together
- Fixed at 90° angle
A good humidifier is only as good as its wick. Be sure to always use Essick Air brand wicks/filters which have been independently tested to ensure they meet high standards. Replace your wick at least once per season, or more often under hard water conditions.
- Honeycomb construction with anti-microbial and particulate-trapping treatment
- Specially treated to resist mold and mildew
- Meets AHAM standards
- Package contains 3 wicks
- Compatible with Essick Air models EA1201 and EA1208