- CPVC fittings for hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- CPVC fittings are rated at 400 psi at 73 degrees or 100 psi at 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM standard D-2846
- Size: 1/2"
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.5"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 2"
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #0, 2-7/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More