Sold By The Foot
- 3/32-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 184-Pound
- Stainless steel cable
- Cable constructed of 7 outer strands of 7 wires per strand
- Medium strength, medium flexibility, good abrasion resistance
- Used in garage doors, winches, and tie down applications
- Not intended for use in aircraft controls
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $2.99
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1/2 inch. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a permanent, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation. All GREAT STUFF products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than ½ inch
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Interior or exterior use
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Tack free in 6 minutes; Trims in 30 minutes
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- One 12 oz. can = up to 19 tubes of caulk
- Rust resistant eyes can be opened and re-closed to secure lengths of chain or rope.
- 2 per pack
- Holds up to 15 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #811, 1-1/4"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.25"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 1"
Sold By The Foot
- 1/2-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 420-Pound
- Yellow color, 3-strand twisted polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Strong and economical rope can be used for swimming pool markers, camping, marine, and general use
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew