- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/2" x 1"
- This hook is for hanging home and industrial products
- 4 per pack
- Holds up to 40 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1-1/2"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
GB WireGard wire connectors make quick, secure connections for positive continuity. Their tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes. The color coded high dielectric shell features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire while providing superior flash over protection. Small, orange, splices copper to copper, joinsLearn More
- Galvanized malleable reducing coupling
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Connects 1/4" pipe to 1/8" pipe