Propane Low Pressure Regulator is most commonly used on low pressure appliances that are up to 140,000 BTUs.
- For use with propane gas
- 1/4in Female Pipe Thread - Inlet x 3/8in Female Pipe Thread - Outlet
- Use with low pressure appliances
- Zinc construction
- Use up to 140,000 BTUs
- Precision milled inlets
For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty
Use if an accidental nick or cut occurs during a floor heating system installation Pre-cut heat shrink tubing, crimp-on connector and high conductive grounding tape ensure a reliable, moisture proof connection. Contains all the accessories you need to make a repair.Learn More
It’s simple - it’s all in the paper. Our wicks contain more paper than the competition. The quality of our paper has greater absorbency, lasts longer, and requires less energy to provide the same amount of humidification as the competition. Each Super Wick is made right here in the USA under our high quality control standards.
- AHAM certified output
- High output, long-lasting
- Superior workmanship and quality components
- Lasts a full season depending on water quality
- Traps and retains mineral deposits to ensure cleaner air
- Use only original Essick Air wicks for optimal performance of your humidifier
- Does not include frame
- Use with Essick Air models EP9 500; EP9 700; EP9R 500 and 821 000
Featuring heavy-duty nylon construction, the Portable Buddy Carry Bag from Mr. Heater is sturdy enough to carry your portable heater. The bag collapses, which makes storing easy when not in use. This collapsible carry bag features padded shoulder strap for comfortable carrying and a zip closure for security. This carrying case is for use with Big Buddy model MH18B.
- Zippered storage compartment
- Convenient carry strap
- Heavy-duty nylon construction
- 2 External 1 lb. bottle storage compartments
The original Tank Top Thermocouple Lead replacement part fits on all of Mr. Heater's top models. It;s high quality copper construction and mild brass fittings make it incredibly durable and versatile. It is 12 and a half inches in length and only weights a pound so this thermocouple is flexible and easy to replace. A vital part of your heating device, this lead prevents unburned propane gas from releasing, saving you money and improving the run time of your heater.
- Replacement for Original Series Mr. Heater Tank Tops models: MH12, MH12C, MH12T, MH12CS, MH12TS, MH24T, MH24TS, MH42T
- Copper Construction
- Milled brass fittings
- Prevents unburned propane release
- 12 1/2 in. length
- Weight: 1 lb.
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc Coupler used to connect two plain end sticks of Split 12 In Culvert pipe to create a soil tight joint.
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 3"