Sold By the Foot
- 140-Feet length
- Maximum load: 325-Pound
- Black color, solid braid polypropylene
- Soft and pliable, resistant to abrasion, has good retention, low stretch
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Zinc Plated
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 3/16" x 12"
- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 2" overall length
- Working load: 100 lbs.
- 5/16" wire diameter requires two 8 x 1-1/4" pan head wood screws not included
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 2"
- Width: 2.75"
- Height: 1.25"
Sold By The Foot
- This light duty chain is intended for hanging lights, flower pots, drape ties and other needs within the home
- Chain has a white finish and measures #10 by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this chain is 45 lbs
- Do not exceed the working load limit