- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Zinc Plated
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 3/16" x 12"
- Galvanized malleable 90 degree street elbow
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Rust resistant eyes can be opened and re-closed to secure lengths of chain or rope.
- 2 per pack
- Holds up to 10 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #812, 1-1/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- For 1/8" pegboard
- Made of steel
- Galvanized finish
- Qty./Pack: 10