- Used for hanging planters, signs, clotheslines, etc.
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 4-7/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Duck Brand insulating foam pipe sticks are great for insulating both hot and cold pipes. Prevents winter freezing and summer sweating. Safe for temperatures up to 212-Degree-Fahrenheit. Versatile sticks are pre-slit for easy opening and installation on curved pipes and the self sealing edges make it easy to secure. 3-Feet sticks fit 3/4-Inch I.D. copper pipes and come four to a pack.Learn More
- Use to prevent spills and overflows while pouring engine oil - transmission fluid - windshield wiper fluid - brake fluid - and more
- Lightweight design with extra wide funnel and long neck spout helps with reaching confined areas of small engine compartments
- MFG# 16036
- Galvanized malleable 45 degree street elbow
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- For 1/8" pegboard
- Made of steel
- Galvanized finish
- Qty./Pack: 10
100% Silicone Sealant is a superior quality, multi-purpose formula that provides long-lasting, weather-resistant seals. It offers excellent adhesion, flexibility and durability and can be used on a variety of surfaces indoors or outdoors.
Aluminum, Ceramic Tile, Glass, Porcelain, Fiberglass, Vinyl, Plastic
Window and Door Frames, Skylights, Aluminum Siding, Trim, Gutters, Vents, Pipes, Air Conditioners
- Forms a Water-Resistant Seal
- Maximum Flexibility
- Excellent Adhesion To Many Surfaces
- Not Paintable
- Solvent Clean Up
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Will Not Crack, Shrink or Peel
- 50 Year Limited Warranty
Product Details: 9 fl. oz. (266 ml)