- Pull String Switch Controls with 2 Heat Settings
- 90° Vertical Tilting Bracket
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Adjustable Angle Halogen Light
- Carry Handle
- Metal Safety Grille
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- 3-Prong Grounded Plug
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 750/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Dimensions 24.0" L x 3.0" W x 11.5" H
Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
Supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between support box and chimney with a built-in-twist-lock. This DuraPlus component supports up to 40' of chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney. When attaching DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, use an adapter. The Round Ceiling Support box features a sleek black finish to add pleasing aesthetics to the fully functional build. A trim collar is included with the support box to complete your installation.
DuraPlus is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.Learn More
The DuraPlus 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Flashing for 0/12-6/12 Pitch is used to weather proof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof. Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”. Made of galvalume.
- Height: 6"
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Roof Pitch: 0/12-6/12
- Material: Galvalume
- Storm Collar is Required
- Inner Diameter: 10-3/4"
- UL Listed
The Battery Heater helps keep gate opener batteries warm in cold climates. This heater is recommended where outside temperatures stay below 32 degrees F for an extended period of time. The Battery Warmer is very safe and easy to install, and it wires into the gate opener circuit board to maintain a constant temperature. It attaches directly to the gate opener's 12 Volt battery, and will prevent the battery from losing its charge in cold temperatures.Learn More
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
A mixture of liquid asphalt and fibers which forms a tough, adhesive bond with most roof surfaces. Highly resistant to water and other types of weather damage. Seals small cracks, joints, seams and nail holes.
- Protects Built-Up Composition, Metal, Gravel & Concrete Roofs & Foundations
- Use for Coating Entire Surface Area, Above or Below Grade
- Brush Grade
- Dries Black
Metal Roofing: 60-70 sq. ft. per gallon
Felt or Composition: 50-60 sq. ft. per gallon
Concrete or Masonry Surfaces: 25-50 sq. ft. per gallon
Strip Composition or Dried Out Roofing: 25-50 sq. ft. per gallon
- Utilizes an advanced epoxy technology for greater protection and durability .
- Soap and water clean-up .
- Coverage of 300 to 400 sq ft per gallon depending on surface porosity .
- Resists hot tire pick up and staining .
- Specially formulated to protect and beautify interior and exterior concrete floors, gardens, basements, shops, carports, walkways, driveways and patios.
- Color: Light Platinum
- Size: 1 Gallon